I’m Here!

March 21, 2013 · 19 comments

So sorry it’s been so long since I updated you guys. I have been utterly neglectful.

I really hope you didn’t all think I went and got new eyeballs and decided I didn’t need you anymore.

The thing is, in these past few weeks, my life has undergone a pretty big change. And no, not just the cosmetic change of Life of bLyss (whatcha think?! Much of it is thanks to StephAnne at Yellow & Savvy Designs).

I’ll elaborate soon, I promise. But who has heard of this place?

If you have never heard of TidalWheel, don’t worry. You’ll be hearing a whole lot about this indoor cycling boutique very soon, as it is where my time is being spent around the clock.

Hope you all are doing wonderfully. I’ll be back soon!

1 Chelsea @ Bacon & Pearls March 21, 2013 at 1:04 pm

Love the new look!!!
Chelsea @ Bacon & Pearls recently posted..a day in the life.My Profile

2 katie March 21, 2013 at 1:56 pm

The new look is awesome!

Glad to hear you are doing well and can’t wait to hear what has been keeping you busy!
katie recently posted..Just What We NeededMy Profile

3 Liz @ I Heart Vegetables March 21, 2013 at 3:36 pm

Ohh sounds exciting! Love the new blog!

4 Hollie@lolzthatswim March 21, 2013 at 4:00 pm

Like I said, it looks great Alyssa and I cannot wait to see whats going on girl!
Hollie@lolzthatswim recently posted..Training for Real LifeMy Profile

5 Nikki March 21, 2013 at 5:14 pm

Love the new look :) It’s awesome!

6 Angela @ Health's Angel March 21, 2013 at 6:44 pm

Sounds like a new job? Congrats! Can’t wait to hear the details.
I love the new look. I’m a huge fan of yellow. And what a gorgeous new picture. :)
Angela @ Health’s Angel recently posted..BeachburghMy Profile

7 Clare @ Fitting It All In March 21, 2013 at 6:46 pm

you tease!

8 Amber K March 21, 2013 at 8:38 pm

The colors are perfect for Spring. Bright, sunny and cheery. Although it was definitely jarring coming from Blackle to here! lol
Amber K recently posted..Lucid DreamingMy Profile

9 Angela March 21, 2013 at 9:11 pm

LOVE the new look!! Excited to hear about all these changes. :)
Angela recently posted..Sparkly Pink Stars & Blog ButtonsMy Profile

10 Britt @ Fit Fit Britt Britt March 21, 2013 at 9:56 pm

Glad to see you back! Can’t wait to head what you’ve been up to :)
Britt @ Fit Fit Britt Britt recently posted..Spring Break!My Profile

11 Holly March 22, 2013 at 8:37 am

Holly recently posted..A Little Reminder of What’s ImportantMy Profile

12 Alyssa March 22, 2013 at 9:12 am

I wanna know already!!!! :)
Alyssa recently posted..Top Posts of All Time!My Profile

13 Jessica @ Prayers and Apples March 22, 2013 at 9:43 am

glad you’re back! :) curious what’s been goin on! :)
Jessica @ Prayers and Apples recently posted..The DSM-V: Why Being Sad Might Make You CrazyMy Profile

14 Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries March 23, 2013 at 7:55 am

I’m going to gloat because I know the detaiiiiils :)
Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries recently posted..Totally Truthful ThursdayMy Profile

15 Sarah B. March 23, 2013 at 11:36 am

Love the new look! Classy, yet playful.

Can’t wait to hear the deets!
Sarah B. recently posted..Do You Take Debit?My Profile

16 (Un)intentional Happenings March 23, 2013 at 3:16 pm

Lovin’ the new look.

The suspense in killing me. An indoor cycling sweat session is my favorite…hurry it up with the details.
(Un)intentional Happenings recently posted..TuesdayMy Profile

17 Jenn's Adventures March 23, 2013 at 4:26 pm

OooOooOooh, I’m lovin’ the face lift! I’ve been feeling the “spring cleaning” vibes and I’m antsy to revamp my blog, too. I’ve really never been “happy” with it since I transferred from Blogger to Wordpress.

Anyhoo, excited to hear about your indoor cycling boutique adventure! I can’t believe to this day I have yet to try indoor cycling!!

18 Caryln March 24, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Weird! I was just in VA Beach visiting my parents last weekend and while my mom and I were pulling up in the driveway her neighbor came running over saying “I want to go to Tidal Wheel! Come with me!” and then you post about it!

19 Karla @ myhighonlife March 27, 2013 at 2:43 pm

I think it’s about time you inform us all what’s been going on lady! The new look is great :)
Karla @ myhighonlife recently posted..Weekend RecapMy Profile