Better Than Cocoa Puffs

February 8, 2013 · 21 comments

I’ve made a recent discovery.

Screen shot 2013-02-08 at 12.31.38 PM

A life-changing one.

Screen shot 2013-02-08 at 12.30.54 PM

Maybe not life-changing. But latenight snack-changing. It’s delicious. Try this combo; it’s better than Cocoa Puffs.

Screen shot 2013-02-08 at 12.32.33 PM

Silk Pure Almond Dark Chocolate and Chocolate 80-calorie Fiber One. Do it.

AND I think I’ve made my decision on the comforter.

I know you guys were waiting with bated breath to find out what I chose for my new bedroom.

I’m about to order this guy in the charcoal color. And I’m prettttyyyy excited about it, and now I’m on an ivory and gray throw pillow mission.

And I really, really, really want to make this to go with it. Thank-a yooou, Smart Girl Style.

Happy weekend, everyone! My plans consist of closing weekend of Picasso at the Lapin Agile, lots of fitness-related activities tomorrow, and freaking out over The Walking Dead returning on Sunday night. AAAHHHH!

1 Kristen @ notsodomesticated February 8, 2013 at 5:37 pm

If you haven’t tried the chocolate frosted mini wheats yet, those are also pretty amazing. I’ve been eating them with milk for dessert almost every night. :)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..A Week of Dinners: The Good, the bad, and the burger.My Profile

2 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss February 11, 2013 at 8:53 am

whaaa, I’ve seen those in the store. I’ll have to send it in. :)

3 Amanda @ Run Principessa February 8, 2013 at 5:50 pm

I’m not even kidding you, I’m eating that exact combo right now. SO GOOD!
Amanda @ Run Principessa recently posted..POWERful StuffMy Profile

4 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More February 8, 2013 at 7:05 pm

Oh…my…that cereal combo looks AMAZING! I’ve been all about rice cakes with a pb + chocolate fitmixer slim + almond milk “frosting” in the evening. SO GOOD!
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Fitness Friday Catch-UpMy Profile

5 christina February 8, 2013 at 7:28 pm

I’ve been waiting on a trustworthy blogger to review that cereal! YAYYYYY,I must buy some now.
christina recently posted..The Friday Five 2.8.13My Profile

6 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss February 11, 2013 at 8:58 am

yes! go try. and make sure to let me know when you agree. ;)

7 Sarah @pickyrunner February 8, 2013 at 8:31 pm

Wait that’s genius. Hello new bedtime snack. Chocolate milk in cereal is seriously genius.
Sarah @pickyrunner recently posted..Remind me again why I like this sport…My Profile

8 Jamie February 8, 2013 at 9:34 pm

See you tomorrow ;) :P

9 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss February 11, 2013 at 8:55 am

hahaha. best comment. ever.

10 Angela February 8, 2013 at 10:13 pm

That combo looks seriously amazing. I need to go to the store like NOW. I loved the anthro bedspread too, but like you I wasn’t going to pay that much! I think the one you chose was a good, cheaper version!
Angela recently posted..Friday FavoritesMy Profile

11 Bailey February 9, 2013 at 8:25 am
12 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss February 11, 2013 at 8:57 am

that one was my second choice!

13 Alyssa February 9, 2013 at 11:41 am

Totally using this snack idea, Alyssa! I always get chocolate/sugar cravings after dinner…this will be perfect and guilt-free.
Alyssa recently posted..Yoga Teacher Training and a Surprise!My Profile

14 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss February 11, 2013 at 8:52 am

me too! it’s perfect for that. :)

15 Chantelle @ A Tale of Two Pretties February 10, 2013 at 10:57 pm

That snack looks so amazing–I’ve been obsessed with cereal lately, it’s like you read my mind!

16 Brooke February 10, 2013 at 11:57 pm

Love that comforter!
Brooke recently posted..American Heart Month and an ENERGYbits Giveaway!My Profile

17 Liz @ iheartvegtables February 12, 2013 at 3:29 pm

That combo sounds amaaaaazing!!! I love me some chocolate!

18 Michelle @ Blogitness February 12, 2013 at 7:09 pm

That combo sounds amazing. Definitely going on my shopping list!
Michelle @ Blogitness recently posted..Green Apple Active Review and a Discount for You!My Profile

19 Gabby Bladdick February 13, 2013 at 9:05 am

I can’t wait to see your bedroom all finished! (is that creepy? well, you know what i mean) :)

(Anyways, i found this blog this morning from PB Fingers and thought you’d want to read it (you might already know about it)…..it’s Sean from the bachelor’s sister – http://shullfamily.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html)
Gabby Bladdick recently posted..A Weekend Catch-UpMy Profile

20 George April 26, 2013 at 1:09 pm

I’m addicted to Cocoa Puffs, so I’m excited to try your life changing discovery. I think it might curb my chocolate cravings. Maybe. Also, super great headboard DIY!

21 Maggie June 1, 2013 at 5:03 am

Anything with chocolate in it works for me. Don’t discard Coco Puffs. I once ran a 5K PR eating eating a bowl! Thinking this was the magic secret, for next few years I ate Coco Puffs before every race. :o)
Maggie recently posted..What You Need To Know About Resveratrol Supplements: Our Comprehensive GuideMy Profile