Some Thoughts for Your Wednesday

January 16, 2013 · 21 comments

I’m kind of in a transition period, and these words (via Pinterest) felt good to me.

I’m hoping they have the same effect on you guys.

I’m also in tech week for Picasso at the Lapin Agile, so life is a teeensy bit crazy. Bear with me as I navigate my way through this week.

P.S. If you’re bored and need a time killer (or a procrastinator), check out Google today. There’s a GAME.

Screen shot 2013-01-16 at 9.19.47 AM

You can thank me later.

1 Amy @ Living N Learning January 16, 2013 at 10:00 am

Loved all of these quotes! Definitely something I needed this Wednesday morning.
Amy @ Living N Learning recently posted..I want a Fit Bit One!My Profile

2 Brooke @ Running In Heels January 16, 2013 at 10:06 am

Love these quotes, especially the one about growing into big dreams! Thanks girl! how are you liking boot camp so far?!
Brooke @ Running In Heels recently posted..In Wine Heaven + Lily and the VetMy Profile

3 Alisha @ Alisha's Appetite January 16, 2013 at 10:20 am

I really like the “you dont need to move mountains to make a difference” quote. Definitely hitting home with me right now. Thanks for the inspiration! Hopefully you’re feeling good about your transition period.
Alisha @ Alisha’s Appetite recently posted..Chopped Throwdown: Sibling EditionMy Profile

4 Sarah @ Mid 20's & Counting January 16, 2013 at 10:31 am

definitely needed these quotes right now. major transition coming up for me as well!
Sarah @ Mid 20’s & Counting recently posted..Lately.My Profile

5 Clare @ Fitting It All In January 16, 2013 at 10:46 am

yes yes yes! quotes like that got me through my transition period. good luck!
Clare @ Fitting It All In recently posted..The Hardest Spin Class Ever.My Profile

6 Lauren Michelle January 16, 2013 at 11:19 am

I love these quotes; especially, F. Scott Fitzgerald’s. Thank you for sharing! :)
Lauren Michelle recently posted..Literary Junkies: Favorite Books, Characters We Wish We Were, Books We CAN Put Down, and The State of Our BookshelvesMy Profile

7 Sarah @pickyrunner January 16, 2013 at 11:29 am

These are all wonderful. Especially about the walls. I definitely put up my own barriers. Nobody else is stopping me. I am. It’s something we can all work on sometimes.
Sarah @pickyrunner recently posted..From an RD’s perspectiveMy Profile

8 christina January 16, 2013 at 12:13 pm

i am in a transition period right now too, so this post was perfect. i love you and hope your transition goes well!!

9 Jessica @ Prayers and Apples January 16, 2013 at 2:32 pm

I really like the first one ♥ My fave quote lately is, “All who wander are not lost” :)
Jessica @ Prayers and Apples recently posted..Foods That Increase Energy: A Look at MagnesiumMy Profile

10 Kristen @ notsodomesticated January 16, 2013 at 7:10 pm

Great quotes, girl. Thanks for sharing!
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Bourbon Street ChickenMy Profile

11 Amber K January 16, 2013 at 8:14 pm

I love a good quote. It can really perk up my day.
Amber K recently posted..Ahem, It’s WednesdayMy Profile

12 Angela January 16, 2013 at 8:22 pm

Love these! Especially since I myself am in a transitional phase of life right now too. Thanks for sharing. :)
Angela recently posted..Random ThoughtsMy Profile

13 Chelsea @ LittleOneRuns January 16, 2013 at 8:43 pm

i love these!! they came at the right time for me :)
Chelsea @ LittleOneRuns recently posted..Just A Little FunMy Profile

14 Liz @ iheartvegtables January 16, 2013 at 10:03 pm

Great inspiration, girl!!
Liz @ iheartvegtables recently posted..Eats of the WeekMy Profile

15 Alyssa January 17, 2013 at 8:39 am

This just in – these are also great thoughts for a Thursday. Love you Lyss!
Alyssa recently posted..This Changes EverythingMy Profile

16 Avery @ Southern Belle Living Well January 17, 2013 at 9:20 am

I really needed to see these quotes. This week has been a bit rough for me, and I needed some motivation. Thanks!