Some Thoughts for Your Wednesday

January 16, 2013 · 21 comments

I’m kind of in a transition period, and these words (via Pinterest) felt good to me.

I’m hoping they have the same effect on you guys.

381631_531286106882804_1850765189_n
38913984251682270_WKyO4Fw1_c
91549804896928225_FHVjdhwt_c
157626055679853769_ftG9F4JQ_c
161637074098092441_2jSC4Q5v_c
174725660513582723_vdaCNXEJ_c

I’m also in tech week for Picasso at the Lapin Agile, so life is a teeensy bit crazy. Bear with me as I navigate my way through this week.

P.S. If you’re bored and need a time killer (or a procrastinator), check out Google today. There’s a GAME.

Screen shot 2013-01-16 at 9.19.47 AM

You can thank me later.

1 Amy @ Living N Learning January 16, 2013 at 10:00 am

Loved all of these quotes! Definitely something I needed this Wednesday morning.
Amy @ Living N Learning recently posted..I want a Fit Bit One!My Profile

2 Brooke @ Running In Heels January 16, 2013 at 10:06 am

Love these quotes, especially the one about growing into big dreams! Thanks girl! how are you liking boot camp so far?!
Brooke @ Running In Heels recently posted..In Wine Heaven + Lily and the VetMy Profile

3 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss January 16, 2013 at 2:35 pm

LOVE, as always, of course!! ;) How about you?!

4 Alisha @ Alisha's Appetite January 16, 2013 at 10:20 am

I really like the “you dont need to move mountains to make a difference” quote. Definitely hitting home with me right now. Thanks for the inspiration! Hopefully you’re feeling good about your transition period.
Alisha @ Alisha’s Appetite recently posted..Chopped Throwdown: Sibling EditionMy Profile

5 Sarah @ Mid 20's & Counting January 16, 2013 at 10:31 am

definitely needed these quotes right now. major transition coming up for me as well!
Sarah @ Mid 20′s & Counting recently posted..Lately.My Profile

6 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss January 16, 2013 at 2:35 pm

Good luck, Sarah!

7 Clare @ Fitting It All In January 16, 2013 at 10:46 am

yes yes yes! quotes like that got me through my transition period. good luck!
Clare @ Fitting It All In recently posted..The Hardest Spin Class Ever.My Profile

8 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss January 16, 2013 at 2:33 pm

xoxox to you, Bear.

9 Lauren Michelle January 16, 2013 at 11:19 am

I love these quotes; especially, F. Scott Fitzgerald’s. Thank you for sharing! :)
Lauren Michelle recently posted..Literary Junkies: Favorite Books, Characters We Wish We Were, Books We CAN Put Down, and The State of Our BookshelvesMy Profile

10 Sarah @pickyrunner January 16, 2013 at 11:29 am

These are all wonderful. Especially about the walls. I definitely put up my own barriers. Nobody else is stopping me. I am. It’s something we can all work on sometimes.
Sarah @pickyrunner recently posted..From an RD’s perspectiveMy Profile

11 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss January 16, 2013 at 2:33 pm

I do the same thing sometimes. So many of our “limitations” are self-made.

12 christina January 16, 2013 at 12:13 pm

i am in a transition period right now too, so this post was perfect. i love you and hope your transition goes well!!

13 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss January 16, 2013 at 2:32 pm

I SAW on facebook yesterday!! We are going through (somewhat) similar stages… beh! If you need someone to vent with, shoot me a text. <3

14 Jessica @ Prayers and Apples January 16, 2013 at 2:32 pm

I really like the first one ♥ My fave quote lately is, “All who wander are not lost” :)
Jessica @ Prayers and Apples recently posted..Foods That Increase Energy: A Look at MagnesiumMy Profile

15 Kristen @ notsodomesticated January 16, 2013 at 7:10 pm

Great quotes, girl. Thanks for sharing!
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Bourbon Street ChickenMy Profile

16 Amber K January 16, 2013 at 8:14 pm

I love a good quote. It can really perk up my day.
Amber K recently posted..Ahem, It’s WednesdayMy Profile

17 Angela January 16, 2013 at 8:22 pm

Love these! Especially since I myself am in a transitional phase of life right now too. Thanks for sharing. :)
Angela recently posted..Random ThoughtsMy Profile

18 Chelsea @ LittleOneRuns January 16, 2013 at 8:43 pm

i love these!! they came at the right time for me :)
Chelsea @ LittleOneRuns recently posted..Just A Little FunMy Profile

19 Liz @ iheartvegtables January 16, 2013 at 10:03 pm

Great inspiration, girl!!
Liz @ iheartvegtables recently posted..Eats of the WeekMy Profile

20 Alyssa January 17, 2013 at 8:39 am

This just in – these are also great thoughts for a Thursday. Love you Lyss!
Alyssa recently posted..This Changes EverythingMy Profile

21 Avery @ Southern Belle Living Well January 17, 2013 at 9:20 am

I really needed to see these quotes. This week has been a bit rough for me, and I needed some motivation. Thanks!