My View

January 25, 2013 · 11 comments

…as I complete my fitmixer boot camp workout of the day.

IMG_5433

Screen shot 2013-01-25 at 5.30.29 PM
Screen shot 2013-01-25 at 5.30.40 PM
Screen shot 2013-01-25 at 5.30.54 PM
The lack of enthusiasm on this girl’s part is overwhelming, but I’m pretty excited.

Screen shot 2013-01-25 at 5.31.14 PM

YAY for snowy half days and early dismissal from school! It’s a happy Friday over here, even on tabata day. ;)

1 Kristen @ notsodomesticated January 26, 2013 at 7:17 am

Ugh, I would not be enjoying that snow. But I’m glad you got yourself a snow day. Enjoy! ;)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Red Velvet Blondies (with my favorite cream cheese frosting!)My Profile

2 Sabrina @ Work It Ms Jackson January 26, 2013 at 7:55 am

I would LOVE a snow day, but sadly here in Savannah, a snow day means a few flurries so it doesn’t look like I’ll be seeing one anytime soon unless we purposefully take a trip where there’s snow. :( But for you, enjoy your inch of that snow. Have fun!
Sabrina @ Work It Ms Jackson recently posted..Sent AwayMy Profile

3 Sarah B. January 26, 2013 at 9:01 am

She’s adorable. And, she looks dead-on my dog, Abby, who is a black lab mix. She was the runt of the litter so she’s smaller than most labs size-wise, but she’s a bit pudgy in the weight department!
Sarah B. recently posted..It’s the Little ThingsMy Profile

4 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss January 28, 2013 at 9:27 am

Chloe is smaller, too! I like her mini size. :)

5 Lisa @ Lisa the Vegetarian January 26, 2013 at 6:48 pm

Tabata day is no joke! Those Fitmixer workouts have been kicking my butt. Glad you’re enjoying your snow day!
Lisa @ Lisa the Vegetarian recently posted..The Depths of WinterMy Profile

6 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss January 28, 2013 at 9:25 am

Seriously, I haven’t had a day in which I am not sore. Bah!

7 Amber K January 26, 2013 at 9:12 pm

Jealous! I’ve been without a car for the past few days so I haven’t been able to go anywhere anyway. Might as well have snow too :)

8 Amy @ Living N Learning January 27, 2013 at 11:34 am

Ahhh snow days…funny how they look completely different for you and I. I’m from the north, Wisconsin to be exact, so your snow day looks like something we wouldn’t even bat an eye at. :)

Chloe is adorable. Love when doggies get snow on them, they always look so cute in my opinion.
Amy @ Living N Learning recently posted..Weekly What? #1My Profile

9 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss January 28, 2013 at 9:26 am

I agree! I grew up in New Jersey, and it cracks me up how people die over a few inches. But I’ll take it!

10 Jessica @ Prayers and Apples January 27, 2013 at 12:36 pm

Look at all that snow!! I’m actually jealous – I grew up in PA but I’m down south no so we have like no seasons whatsoever lol …your pics are soo pretty! ♥
Jessica @ Prayers and Apples recently posted..Matthew 7:15-20My Profile

11 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss January 28, 2013 at 9:26 am

I’m convinced VA is the perfect place. It’s warmer than up north, and while there is less snow, when we get it, we typically are off work because no one is equipped for it. Yeee!