…Which means a number of things.
1. I’ve officially been on this earth a quarter of a century. Which means before today 25 years ago, Elvis had one less birthday buddy, my mother’s, father’s, and siblings’ lives were a little easier, and the world was a whole lot quieter.
2. My car insurance rates would go down… if it weren’t for the fact that I was in a car accident last night. Haaaappy freakin’ birthday eve!
3. My frontal lobe is officially myelinated. My brain just stopped developing. Oh no.
She meant lobe. I’m so lucky to have a physiologist in my life.
4. The year has arrived in which I will…
- …have 20/20 vision. Yes, I’m finally cashing in on my laser eye surgery graduation present three years later. I don’t know if I can put my excitement into words. Only a month and a week left of wearing contacts!
- …act in my first non-musical. Whaaa? 10 days from now, I will be playing the Countess on stage with 10 very talented actors in Picasso at the Lapin Agile at The Little Theatre of Norfolk.
(Do you recognize the chica on the poster? ‘Cause you should.)
- …remain territorial over Sean as I watch him hand out roses to all these dingbats. REALLY, ABC? Really?
- …help one of my dear friends plan her big fat wedding. 😉
- …officially be able to say I think I know how to rock a curl. I know I’ve been promising a tutorial once I get to be a pro, and I think I’m just about there.
- …continue to put my track kids through the ringer… beginning tomorrow.
Guess who doesn’t want to have to run 3 miles today?
5. I feel very, very blessed and loved today. Thank you to all of you who have made my day (and any other day, for that matter) special for me. xoxo