Surgery #3: This and That

December 18, 2012 · 13 comments

This was my fitmixer boot camp night-before-surgery full house workout.

IMG_4860

That was on the wall of my surgery ro0m:

IMG_4862

[Need I say it again? There is no safe way to tan in a tanning bed.]

This illustrates just how deep they have to cut to get it out.

IMG_4863

That is what I ate once surgery nausea passed.

IMG_4866

This is what I did once I finished alternating sleeping on the couch and watching Season 6 of 24.

IMG_4948

cakepops

IMG_4980

This is your brain on pain killers.

IMG_4943

1 Claire @ Live and Love to Eat December 18, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Wishing you a speedy recovery – I’m sure the cookies will help! <3
Claire @ Live and Love to Eat recently posted..Can&#8217;t Get EnoughMy Profile

2 Jamie December 18, 2012 at 3:13 pm

“This is your brain on pain killers” made me LOL hard. Love you chickieeeeee

3 Sarah @pickyrunner December 18, 2012 at 3:24 pm

I am so glad you’re okay!!! It sounds like you’re recovering we’ll. it’s hard to go wrong with cookies :)
Sarah @pickyrunner recently posted..A letter to my future selfMy Profile

4 GiGi Eats Celebrities December 18, 2012 at 3:35 pm

Pain Killers make you creative! I love it… Is it weird that I kind of love getting “put out”… AH HA HA HA!!!!! I am ridiculous! I am glad you had this surgery though, no one wants crazy creepy moles starring them in the face!
GiGi Eats Celebrities recently posted..Jennifer Aniston: The Secret To Her Body&#8230; And Mind?My Profile

5 Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean December 18, 2012 at 3:42 pm

thinking of you!! love those gingerbread men :)

6 Amber K December 18, 2012 at 6:26 pm

I’m actually surprised you were able to get so much done post-surgery! After my one and only surgery I passed out and slept all of the way through the day and night. Your treats came out great!
Amber K recently posted..Keep Them CloseMy Profile

7 kalley December 18, 2012 at 10:47 pm

I hope you’re feeling better! Those surgeries are no fun :(

Also, excited for fitmixer boot camp to start! :)

8 Angela December 19, 2012 at 1:42 am

I am SO impressed with your cake pops. Seriously, they look professional! Whenever I try and make them they look awful…they taste delicious, but look awful!
Angela recently posted..Date Night.My Profile

9 Angela December 19, 2012 at 11:41 am

I do freeze them… Probably not for long enough though, I’m so impatient. :)

10 Bridget @ Type A-Frame Personality December 19, 2012 at 12:24 pm

I hope you are doing okay! Glad you are spreading the word about skin cancer and the horrors of tanning beds, I think its noble of you to document all of it like you have. The gingerbread cookies on pain meds line made me lol.
Bridget @ Type A-Frame Personality recently posted..Tiny Needles Acupuncture Review!My Profile