Just when I thought I was the only one.

December 13, 2012 · 8 comments

I thought I was the only person who has done this. More than once.

Have a good day, everyone. I’ll be hanging out with my mama all day post-surgery. Entertain me with a story of something you do… and thought you were the only one.

1 Mollie @Sprinkles of Life December 13, 2012 at 2:07 pm

This totally has happened to me way too many times! Sometimes it really hurts!! :)

Hope your recovery goes well and is nice and quick!
Mollie @Sprinkles of Life recently posted..White Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispies #fbcookieswapMy Profile

2 Lauren @ Sugar Coated Sisters December 13, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Whenever my phone alarm goes off, I unlock it and start to read my email or any texts. The problem is that the screen is so bright that I start squinting so it’s not as harsh on my eyes. But then my squints turn into closed eyelids and I fall back asleep haha… SPEEDY RECOVERY!
Lauren @ Sugar Coated Sisters recently posted..PLÄJ, San FranciscoMy Profile

3 Brooke December 13, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Oh my gosh, I hate when that happens! Haha, my boyfriend Andy made fun of me when this happened just the other night.. glad to know we’re not alone!

This is embarrassing, but I’m 6’2″ and I have (on numerous occasions) hit myself in the face with my knee while stretching, sitting with my legs tucked in.. etc. Ugh, life of a giant.
Brooke recently posted..My Favorite Treadmill WorkoutsMy Profile

4 Brooke @ Running In Heels December 13, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Brooke @ Running In Heels recently posted..My Favorite Treadmill WorkoutsMy Profile

5 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More December 13, 2012 at 4:14 pm

Sending you lots of happy recovery thoughts!
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Foodie Gift GuideMy Profile

6 anna christina December 13, 2012 at 5:13 pm

My husband would really like a BMW someday. I (seriously) don’t want to own a car that people call a “Beemer”. I thought I was the only one with this crazy opinion until my friend said, completely unsolicited, “But then you’d own a car that people call a Beemer, and who wants that?!”
anna christina recently posted..How can Millennials shape America’s future?My Profile

7 Sarah B. December 13, 2012 at 9:48 pm

I thought I was the only one who has flown off the treadmill while trying to carry on a convo and walk at the same time, or the only one to throw out her arm playing dodgeball (I’m convinced I did that tonight).

Hope you have a speedy recovery!!

8 Amber K December 13, 2012 at 9:53 pm

I have totally done this with my Kindle Fire. And that ish HURTS. Hope you’re feeling well!
Amber K recently posted..To Eat Meat, Or Not?My Profile