Wicked 10k Playlist & Race Photos

November 2, 2012 · 12 comments

Some of you requested I post the tunes I was jamming to as I ran the Wicked 10k this past weekend.

I’m still stuck on The Cab. A few of T. Swift’s new jams on theRed album are rocking my world. If you know me at all, you know I can’t turn off Ke$ha’s new “Die Young” single.

All of the above were included in my 10k playlist, along with some repeat offenders.

And yes, I did blast Best Love Song for the finish line. As always.

This playlist did the trick for me, because, evidently, I couldn’t wipe the silly grin off my face.

Could have also been the wind not holding me back anymore.

Could have also been my side pony not going in my mouth anymore.

Could have also been my noticing the whiteness of Charlie’s thighs. Maybe I should gift him some of my L’Oreal Sublime.

1 Emily November 2, 2012 at 10:22 am

I could have definitely used an awesome playlist like that for the race. Maybe it would have been easier to push through the pre-hurricane winds lol

2 Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries November 2, 2012 at 12:38 pm

I’m obsessed with the entire Symphony Solider CD. I could listen to Bad 100 times in a row. Let’s hang out (i.e. not run) and listen to that playlist. And drink some orange crushes.
Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries recently posted..Last Chance SurveyMy Profile

3 Heather @Run Eat Play November 2, 2012 at 2:23 pm

Great playlist! I’m always looking for new songs.

Love the white thighs!
Heather @Run Eat Play recently posted..Zombie Pandas are CuteMy Profile

4 Yellow Haired Girl November 2, 2012 at 2:28 pm

I’m obsessed with 22. And Die Young. Sweeeet playlist, girl.
Yellow Haired Girl recently posted..Happy Halloween!My Profile

5 Justin November 2, 2012 at 6:50 pm

congrats crazy girl. Where’s the JT in your play list. So rude.

6 Laura November 2, 2012 at 8:11 pm

That last picture shows how ripped your legs are!! You look fab!!
Laura recently posted..Go! Pack! Go!My Profile

7 em @ living & learning November 3, 2012 at 12:31 am

i cannot get 22 by taylor swift out of my head .. it is SO catchy!
em @ living & learning recently posted..Merry HalloweenMy Profile

8 Lisa @ Lisa the Vegetarian November 3, 2012 at 9:37 am

You certainly managed to make running look stylish here! I love your outfit and congrats on finishing so strong!
Lisa @ Lisa the Vegetarian recently posted..30 Days of HEALTHY in NovemberMy Profile

9 Kristen @ notsodomesticated November 3, 2012 at 6:33 pm

Loving the outfits. I don’t know which is better … your leg warmers or his crop top. :P
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Caramel Apple CheesecakeMy Profile

10 Erin (TexanCouture) November 5, 2012 at 10:21 pm

So cute. I want to run a race in 80s gear. I also absolutely love that you ended your playlist with Hanson!
Erin (TexanCouture) recently posted..‘Yeah, I hope not sporadically"My Profile