To Get You Through Election Day

November 6, 2012 · 7 comments

I know, I know. Your Facebook and Twitter feeds are going crazy with political rants.

The only thing worse than the political drone is the complaints about the political statuses. Holy moly, am I ready for the debating to be over. What happened to “One nation… indivisible?”

via

Make the choice that is right for you. Don’t base your opinions on your favorite celebrity, your friends, or your parents. Choose what feels right in your heart. If you need a last-minute breakdown of the candidates’ stances on the issues, you can find them in numerous places.

Be smart, friends.

In the meantime, I’ll provide some of my favorite clips from this election:

The Colbert Report Mon – Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full Episodes Political Humor & Satire Blog Video Archive

Go exercise your right to vote. The future of our country is in our hands.

1 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More November 6, 2012 at 11:22 am

I can’t wait for this election stuff to be over. And in fact, I think having voted early last week, made me even more anxious for it to be over. ha!
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..PSA: Public Service Announcements (2!)My Profile

2 Amber K November 6, 2012 at 11:33 am

I mailed in my ballot last week. The only bummer with voting early is that I still have to see the political ads everywhere. I want to scream “it doesn’t matter! I already voted!”
Amber K recently posted..Belated Birthday BashMy Profile

3 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss November 6, 2012 at 1:30 pm

I used my absentee ballot and voted about a month ago. I feel the same way!

4 Alyssa @ Life a la Wife November 6, 2012 at 12:42 pm

Waited in line for gas for 2 hours and waited inn line to vote for 2 hours. If you asked me which one I would wait in any longer – it would be to vote. I hate when people say their vote doesnt count! Rock it!!

PS – How is your fam in Jersey?
Alyssa @ Life a la Wife recently posted..Banana Pancakes with Dark Chocolate & BlueberriesMy Profile

5 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss November 6, 2012 at 1:29 pm

I so agree! And I actually don’t have any family left in New Jersey (they have all moved South), but my close friends are all safe, thank the lord. :) Thank you so much for asking.

6 Yellow Haired Girl November 6, 2012 at 5:21 pm

“Make good choices!!”

One of my favorite movie quotes. Great choice, girl.

I’m Canadian — but I’m still watching some election coverage tonight. I’m intrigued!
Yellow Haired Girl recently posted..Just Rub My ShouldersMy Profile

7 Kristen @ notsodomesticated November 7, 2012 at 5:44 pm

I did my part and voted. The rest is in God’s hands. ;)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Cheddar Bacon Ranch DipMy Profile