I have seen so many Youtube videos lately that I’ve been needing to share with you all.
1. You know how much I ADOOOORE ‘Shit Girls Say‘. When my friend James told me there was a newly-released 4th installment, the excitement made me almost wet my pants.
The fourth is still not as great as the second one (which I can quote from start to finish but still can’t stop laughing whenever I watch it), but it’s still great. “I keep thinking today’s Tuesday.”
2. Then there’s the new dynamic duo, Key and Peele. I wasn’t sure what to think about them when I first saw previews, but these guys are truly hysterical.
They bring out the best of my immature sense of humor:
3. Advice from a mermaid is always the best kind of advice:
4. And for a grand representation of talent, if you didn’t see the AMA’s, check this out.
I am not a huge Pink fan (not that I dislike her specifically, she just generally doesn’t make me go wild), but I’m so impressed by how well she sings live while showing off these killer moves.
5. Finally, it wouldn’t be the Christmas season if I didn’t bring this gem back.
I’m going to be doing the dance move at 1:27 until January. And 2:30.