Dear Blank,

November 15, 2012 · 13 comments

Dear Buzzfeed,

You’re funny, but I can’t say I agree with you.

You can’t compare apples and oranges. Por que no las dos?

Ryan is handsome as all getout, but I can’t say he’s better than Channing. Nor the other way around. I just can’t. They’re too different.

Dear SNL,

Nice work this week. In my opinion, Anne Hathaway did a superb job hosting, and I’m starting to really enjoy Kate McKinnon. She cracked me up in her Ellen spoof, and I kinda loved Ellen’s commentary on it.

Don’t get it twisted; I am definitely still mourning the loss of Kristen Wiig. I’ve already admitted I will probably pee my pants of excitement when she makes a surprise guest appearance. I just really miss Dooneese and the Lawrence Welk Show.

Dear Dad,

via

Instead of having a Christmas tree, can I drill a bazillion holes in the wall and create this gorgeous thing? I need it. Thanks.

1 Lea @ Greens and Coffee Beans November 15, 2012 at 3:44 pm

I love the Christmas tree! Leave it to Pinterest to convince us to drill a bunch of holes in the wall.
Lea @ Greens and Coffee Beans recently posted..Yoga Pants {WIAW}My Profile

2 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey November 15, 2012 at 4:19 pm

You can come drill holes in my wall!!!
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..we need to talk about kevin reviewMy Profile

3 Amber K November 15, 2012 at 9:43 pm

It’s crazy to me that Ryan was offered the title last year and turned it down.

Dang it, that just makes him even hotter! He doesn’t want (or hell, need) the publicity). Ryan forever!
Amber K recently posted..The Devil Keeps Following MeMy Profile

4 Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy November 15, 2012 at 10:05 pm

I loved hearing Ellen’s commentary on it! Hearing Sophia and Rosie talk about it was adorable too :).
Emily @ Perfection Isn’t Happy recently posted..Healing TimeMy Profile

5 Dad November 16, 2012 at 9:32 am

Such nice stuff
Yes it is neat
But don’t you think your walls are complete?

6 Tori November 16, 2012 at 10:26 am

Ah. Those pictures just made my morning a little brighter.

I need that Christmas tree. Is it a Pinterest find?! :)

7 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More November 17, 2012 at 10:31 am

That “tree” on the wall os beautiful! I want one too!!
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Apple Muffin RecipeMy Profile

8 Courtney November 17, 2012 at 8:05 pm

Come drill holes in my wall, make it happen! That tree is legit and no need to water!
Courtney recently posted..I Heart Jerks!My Profile

9 Kristen @ notsodomesticated November 18, 2012 at 7:24 pm

I’m personally much more of a Ryan Gosling fan than a Channing Tatum fan. Of course, I’ve liked Ryan since his MMC days (that would be Mickey Mouse Club, for those who weren’t ‘cool’ enough to watch it back in the early 90’s ;) ).
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..A day of comfort foods.My Profile