Tall Blonde Girl

October 23, 2012 · 13 comments

I found this gem thanks to my friend Catherine.

As she said, “SHOUTS TO MAH GANGLY GIRLZ.”

Here’s to the girls too tall for lots of guys, most short dresses, and some European doorways.

1 Paige @ Your Trainer Paige October 23, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Woop woop!! *high fives*
Love that video :)
Paige @ Your Trainer Paige recently posted..Ketchup TalkMy Profile

2 Emily October 23, 2012 at 2:37 pm

Lol! I watched his Pregaming with Pat videos… hilarious! I want to go to Michigan and party now.

3 Kelsey October 23, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Ha! Where’s the short brunette video? :P
Kelsey recently posted..Sorry for Hating, Google+My Profile

4 Amber K October 23, 2012 at 3:56 pm

My husband is 6’8″ and is too tall for the doorways in older homes. Poor guy has been knocked out when coming downstairs at his grandma’s house in the morning sleepy-eyed. And I agree with Kelsey. I need a short brunette video!
Amber K recently posted..Perfect Fall WeekendMy Profile

5 Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile October 23, 2012 at 4:17 pm

Hhahaha this is hilarious. I can totally relate since almost every guy is shorter than me -__-
Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile recently posted..Marvelous WeekendMy Profile

6 Giselle@ahealthyhappyhome October 23, 2012 at 5:29 pm

Bah ha ha! As a tall girl I found that hillarious! My 1 1/2 year old was dancing in the background which made it even better!
Giselle@ahealthyhappyhome recently posted..Babies and Babies Giveaway!My Profile

7 Jena October 24, 2012 at 9:23 am

I’m a medium height brunette, but I found that hilarious. One of my BFFs is 5’11 & blonde.. Her boyfriend was NEVER taller than her.
Jena recently posted..Looking lostMy Profile

8 Kaelin October 24, 2012 at 12:43 pm

I am a tall red head girl, and I am pretty sure my tall husband married me in hopes of having athletic children one day. Specifically, I red headed left-handed girl’s basketball player. Not that he has thought this through or anything…. :)

My BFF is a tall blonde girl, I will have to share this video with her too!

9 Alyssa October 26, 2012 at 12:43 pm

hhaha hilarious! Love this
Alyssa recently posted..Runner’s World Half MarathonMy Profile

10 Pat Stansik November 28, 2012 at 1:36 am

I know I’m really late on this but thanks for posting this Alyssa! Sorry about the lack of a short brunette video…