One of Those Days

October 1, 2012 · 14 comments

Today is one of those days.

One of those days when I don’t feel like writing.

One of those days I got up at 5:30 to run (actually, it felt awesome, and I swear I think my speed is slowly returning).

One of those days I have a dermatologist check-up (prayers appreciated).

One of those days that can be made a bit brighter by the gas station playing one of my favorite songs.

And one of those days that can be made a whole lot brighter with the following:

Happy Monday, my loves.

1 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More October 1, 2012 at 9:50 am

Thank you for sharing the Friends bloopers – totally losing my mind laughing hysterically!
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted…Rocked!My Profile

2 Natalie @ Free Range Human October 1, 2012 at 10:03 am

“Friends” makes everything better!
Natalie @ Free Range Human recently posted…Weekend in PicturesMy Profile

3 Julie @ Sweetly Balanced October 1, 2012 at 10:08 am

I think Friends is one of those shows that even though it ended years ago.. it will ALWAYS be my favorite show!!! I still watch it every night before bed!! 🙂 Thanks!! Perfect video for a Monday morning! 🙂
Julie @ Sweetly Balanced recently posted…Increasing WeightsMy Profile

4 Yellow Haired Girl October 1, 2012 at 10:11 am

Ohhhh I NEEDED that Friends clip!
Yellow Haired Girl recently posted…TidbitsMy Profile

5 Chelsea @ Chelsea Eats Treats October 1, 2012 at 10:20 am

1. Good luck at the dermatologist!! I’m sure you will be fine since you’ve been so careful. I will be crossing my fingers for you though!!

2. I may have just spent 9 minutes and 50 seconds of my work day watching that friends video. Oops!

Happy Monday!
Chelsea @ Chelsea Eats Treats recently posted…Favorite Things Friday: The Birthday Edition!My Profile

6 Paige @ Your Trainer Paige October 1, 2012 at 11:23 am

HA! I’ve actually never seen that – thank yoooou:)
Paige @ Your Trainer Paige recently posted…Move it Monday: Youtube Bodyweight WorkoutMy Profile

7 Shay @ Whine Less, Breathe More October 1, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Love Friends! Always cracks me up.
Shay @ Whine Less, Breathe More recently posted…A Caffeinated & Productive SaturdayMy Profile

8 Amber K October 1, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Good luck at the dermatologist! Friends bloopers are classic.

9 Heather (Heather's Dish) October 1, 2012 at 2:51 pm

omg HOW did i not know there were Friends bloopers?!

made.my.day.
Heather (Heather’s Dish) recently posted…Birthday Weekend HappeningsMy Profile

10 Britt A October 1, 2012 at 9:19 pm

I LOVE Friends bloopers! I tear up from laughing every time!
Lots of luck with the derm!

11 Alyssa October 1, 2012 at 10:35 pm

LOVE when it’s one of those days 🙂
Alyssa recently posted…September Foodie PenpalMy Profile

12 Kaitlyn October 2, 2012 at 7:18 am

hahahahha I love Friends. best show ever.
Hope all went well at the dermatologist!!!!! 🙂