A Halloween Villain

October 31, 2012 · 19 comments

My Halloween costumes are usually thrown together and rarely serious. You remember the costumes of Halloweens past, yes?

(2010)

(2011)

This year, I joined my friends in a group costume.

…and obviously had a hard time keeping it together. Even with my fellow X-Men, I don’t make a very good villain.

Emma Frost is my name. Telepathy and turning myself into a diamond is my game.

Rogue

Gambit

Wolverine

Cyclops

Pheonix

The lady alliance

…and potentially the best photo of the night. The Joker photobombs while Rogue teaches Emma Frost about the GREs.

We may be reprising these costumes tonight for some real Halloween festivities. Just you wait.

Happy Halloween!

Love, pumpkin Ariel.

1 christina October 31, 2012 at 9:46 am

Gambit’s eyes are so cool….and kinda hot…haha. You look great!
christina recently posted..What I’m Loving Wednesday 10.31.12My Profile

2 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss October 31, 2012 at 12:36 pm

he’s gonna love it when I pass that on. ;)

3 christina October 31, 2012 at 12:43 pm

hahaha!! look at me, hitting on boys up and down the east coast. not shocking.
christina recently posted..What I’m Loving Wednesday 10.31.12My Profile

4 Claire @ Live and Love to Eat October 31, 2012 at 9:49 am

Couples and group costumes are always a blast!
Claire @ Live and Love to Eat recently posted..Happy Hallo-WIAW!My Profile

5 Erica { EricaDHouse.com } October 31, 2012 at 10:09 am

Ohhh I love it! I wish I had a group that would go alone with an idea like that!
Erica { EricaDHouse.com } recently posted..Happy Halloween & Foodie Pen PalsMy Profile

6 Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy October 31, 2012 at 10:13 am

You look great! Do you use a self tanner? You look so tan!
Emily @ Perfection Isn’t Happy recently posted..Wedding Recap: The Reception (Part I)My Profile

7 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss October 31, 2012 at 11:32 am

SURE DO! L’Oreal Sublime Bronze lotion. :)

8 Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy November 1, 2012 at 5:28 pm

Oh, I might have to try that! It looks natural!
Emily @ Perfection Isn’t Happy recently posted..Goodbye October, Hello NovemberMy Profile

9 Justin October 31, 2012 at 3:08 pm

I’m going as Bardot for halloween. (runningoffthereeses.com)

10 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss October 31, 2012 at 3:41 pm

now THAT would make a great costume. Cely will be so proud. Now go work on your surly expression.

11 Justin October 31, 2012 at 3:43 pm

My never impressed expression. Email cely about her “Justin timberlake vs Bardot not impressed” photos.

12 Cassie October 31, 2012 at 3:17 pm

Holy Abs Batman! Oh wait…wrong comic. :) You look great! Happy Halloween!

13 Danielle @ itsaharleyyylife October 31, 2012 at 6:27 pm

love your outfits! I especially love last years haha too funny!
Danielle @ itsaharleyyylife recently posted..October RecapMy Profile

14 Kristen @ notsodomesticated October 31, 2012 at 7:27 pm

I still love last year’s costume the best. Absolutely hilarious.
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Caramel Apple CheesecakeMy Profile

15 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss November 1, 2012 at 8:53 am

Haha, I love that darn loofah. I saw SO MANY this year, though!!

16 em @ living & learning October 31, 2012 at 9:58 pm

ahhh, love group costumes, although the loofa is still my favorite!
em @ living & learning recently posted..Stand CorrectedMy Profile

17 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss November 1, 2012 at 8:59 am

mine, too. :) it was quite a popular choice this Halloween.

18 Nicole @ Curly Mommy November 1, 2012 at 8:42 am

Okay I take it back. Hipsters can’t have abs like that. But! Sweet carving skillz.
Nicole @ Curly Mommy recently posted..Life LatelyMy Profile