Sigh.

September 25, 2012 · 25 comments

See for yourselves. Right here.

via

1 Shay @ Whine Less, Breathe More September 25, 2012 at 3:00 pm

I may just have to watch this season!
Shay @ Whine Less, Breathe More recently posted..Sassy the SpyMy Profile

2 Chelsea @ Chelsea Eats Treats September 25, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Yessss!!!! So pumped for this
Chelsea @ Chelsea Eats Treats recently posted..Healthy Apple Cookies for FallMy Profile

3 Sokphal September 25, 2012 at 3:32 pm

YOU SHOULD APPLY!!! (sorry not yelling at you!)

4 Natalie @ Free Range Human September 25, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Not sure how I feel about this one. I loved Arie so much I was kind of hoping it would be him!
Natalie @ Free Range Human recently posted..Return To Our Regularly Scheduled Programming..My Profile

5 Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy September 25, 2012 at 3:45 pm

Hmm.. he’s cute, but I don’t know if his season will be that interesting? Of course I’ll be watching it anyway :).
Emily @ Perfection Isn’t Happy recently posted..Wedding Recap: Behind the WallMy Profile

6 Angela September 25, 2012 at 3:50 pm

WOOT WOOT Can’t wait!

7 Katie @ Peace Love & Oats September 25, 2012 at 4:27 pm

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS How do I get on this season!!?!? AHHHHHH
Katie @ Peace Love & Oats recently posted..How Much is Too Much?My Profile

8 Kaitlyn September 25, 2012 at 4:31 pm

you should totally still try and go on! i saw in the article that production is already under way, but you can totally be one of those girls that shows up in the middle of the season, gets all the other girls all jealous, and wins (actually, i dont think any girls have ever done that, but thats what Ed did and he ended up with Jillian…)…that could be you!

9 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss September 26, 2012 at 11:38 am

haha. you mean I could be THAT BITCH? ;)

10 Heather September 25, 2012 at 4:48 pm

cough. one healthy living blogger may have already been cast. cough.
Heather recently posted..Twosday XIMy Profile

11 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More September 25, 2012 at 6:28 pm

1 – I’M SO EXCITED!!!
2 – I’m so SAD I’m not going to be on it.
3 – I’m so jealous of all the girls who ARE!
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Tuesday TenMy Profile

12 Tess @ Cross Country Cajun September 25, 2012 at 8:40 pm

I totally thought of you when I saw this news!! You should totally apply!

13 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss September 26, 2012 at 11:37 am

sadly, it’s already in production!

14 Kelly @ Femme Fitale September 26, 2012 at 8:34 am

OMGGGG. This just made my day/life.

15 Danielle September 26, 2012 at 9:18 am

Is it sad that I immediately thought of you and had to come to your blog to see if you updated about this news!?! hahaha gonna be the best seaz of the Bach!!! #hunk

16 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss September 26, 2012 at 11:36 am

hahaha. nope, I love that. I am distraught I wasn’t cast, though!

17 Danielle September 26, 2012 at 1:21 pm

hahaha, so rude!!! We all know you guys are meant to be.
Danielle recently posted..PhotoMy Profile

18 Lauren September 26, 2012 at 12:46 pm

I am just so depressed over this. I’m hoping that either he decides they are all bimbos, etc. and ends up without anyone and then I can find him and we get married OR that he’ll turn out to be the jerk who makes out with everyone in the hot tub and then i can be GLAD I didn’t apply!!

19 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss September 27, 2012 at 10:22 am

I’m glad I’m not the only one. ;)

20 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey September 26, 2012 at 12:51 pm

GAAAAHHHH!!! I knew it!!!

21 Mollie September 26, 2012 at 2:29 pm

Excited! Wish it was starting tomorrow!
Mollie recently posted..Guest Post: Words from Mom, part 5My Profile

22 Kate September 26, 2012 at 2:29 pm

They released the girls too! One of them is another HLB blogger (Sweet Tater), or used to be http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/photo-details/the-bachelorettes/1019280/1020665

you totally could have done it!
Kate recently posted..Race Recap: Newport Half MarathonMy Profile

23 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss September 27, 2012 at 10:22 am

I wish I lived near an open casting location like Katie! I’m stupid jealous.

24 Kristen @ notsodomesticated September 26, 2012 at 8:56 pm

So excited about this! Can’t wait for another cheese-filled season! ;) It makes me oh-so happy!
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..There’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you …My Profile

25 julie October 1, 2012 at 11:30 am

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. we should have a GIANT blogosphere the bachelor draft – my mom sister and i do it every season ahha
julie recently posted..what i ate sundayMy Profile