I Bet You Need This Today.

September 10, 2012 · 29 comments

…just because it’s Monday.

via

via

via

via

via

via

Also,

1. I’m embarrassed to admit how pumped I am for tonight’s Bachelor Pad finale. What a train wreck.
  2. I need about 17 years of sleep. My brain is very close to short circuiting.
  3. Next weekend is a three day weekend. Let’s focus on that.

1 Michelle @ Blogitness September 10, 2012 at 9:43 am

Perfect! Exactly what I needed this Monday morning!
Michelle @ Blogitness recently posted..Fudge RecipeMy Profile

2 Brittany (Healthy Slice of Life) September 10, 2012 at 10:10 am

I feel like you must have reached far into my mind for the Harry Potter pie chart. So true. So, so true.
Brittany (Healthy Slice of Life) recently posted..Countdown to My First 10kMy Profile

3 Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy September 10, 2012 at 10:17 am

I’m excited for Bachelor Pad too! The highlight of my Monday :).
Emily @ Perfection Isn’t Happy recently posted..Being SpontaneousMy Profile

4 Erica { EricaDHouse.com } September 10, 2012 at 10:22 am

I actually snorted at the Justin Timberlake one!
Erica { EricaDHouse.com } recently posted..Massive Weekend RecapMy Profile

5 christina September 10, 2012 at 10:25 am

the period! hahahahaha so true.
christina recently posted..I Think You And My Friends Should Hang Out On The WeekendsMy Profile

6 Amber K September 10, 2012 at 10:41 am

That Facebook card is too true! lol
Amber K recently posted..Friday Facts : Part 3My Profile

7 Rachel September 10, 2012 at 10:49 am

hahaha! Omg Love that Harry Potter one! LOL!! That was my life through high school.. I was so waiting for my letter to Hogwarts to come
Rachel recently posted..MIMM #6: Weekend AdventuresMy Profile

8 Heather (Heather's Dish) September 10, 2012 at 11:06 am

I adore you. That is all. :)
Heather (Heather’s Dish) recently posted..6 Months Old!My Profile

9 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss September 10, 2012 at 11:36 am

And I adore you back. ;)

10 janetha September 10, 2012 at 11:07 am

you are right. i DID need that.

11 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss September 10, 2012 at 11:37 am

and the brilliant FB one was thanks to your pin! ;)

12 robfiasco @ run 2 the hills September 10, 2012 at 11:34 am

why do I not get the JT reference??? how does Jeopardy fit in here? Perhaps I just need more coffee. Or i’m not smart. I hope it’s not the latter.
robfiasco @ run 2 the hills recently posted..droppin’ the ball….My Profile

13 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss September 10, 2012 at 11:37 am

“in jeopardy” as in “in trouble” …not the game show. :)

14 robfiasco @ run 2 the hills September 10, 2012 at 11:40 am

omg. i was totally thinking Alex Trebec. hahaha. That makes a lot more sense. I was sooo confused….. thanks! haha
robfiasco @ run 2 the hills recently posted..droppin’ the ball….My Profile

15 Rachael September 10, 2012 at 7:46 pm

I am so glad I am not the only one who took it that way at first!

16 Danielle @ Itsaharleyyylife September 10, 2012 at 11:38 am

hahaha all of these are so funny! thanks for the great laugh!

17 Katie K September 10, 2012 at 11:39 am

I really did! Thanks for waking me up at work. I was about two seconds away from falling asleep at my desk!

18 Maggie September 10, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Ooooohhhhhh I am SO EXCITED for the Bachelor Pad finale too!

19 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss September 10, 2012 at 2:16 pm

shall we discuss later? I think yes. hopefully, I’ll have watched it all by tomorrow morning!

20 Angela @ Health's Angel September 10, 2012 at 2:18 pm

Ohhhh, I love the first someecard so much. I ask myself that question every. single. day.
Angela @ Health’s Angel recently posted..What Up, PiYo?My Profile

21 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More September 10, 2012 at 4:15 pm

So I’ll admit I’m right there with you on that whole BachelorPad finale but I’ve got dinner plans with family and not sure I’ll be home in time (gasp!). I may have to avoid social media and catch up on the insane drama tomorrow…
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Music Monday // MadnessMy Profile

22 Cait @ Beyond Bananas September 10, 2012 at 6:21 pm

Ooh thank you for this Alyssa. First Monday of the school year.. first full week of full days. You bet i needed this! :)
Cait @ Beyond Bananas recently posted..Oh, First Grade!My Profile

23 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles September 10, 2012 at 11:08 pm

So much truth to the Harry Potter pie chart. :-)
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..The Post Where I Talk About School.My Profile

24 Kelsey @ Crappy Kid Art September 11, 2012 at 12:22 am

One time facebook told me I should free my ex-boyfriend’s current girlfriend…so awkward. There is a reason you aren’t already friends with those people!
Kelsey @ Crappy Kid Art recently posted..Tee Pee GloryMy Profile

25 Sarah B. September 11, 2012 at 8:19 am

Hahahaha why did I not see this yesterday! And yes, shit totally gets real when someone uses a period. Loving the J-Timberlake one as well. Oh, happy Tuesday!!
Sarah B. recently posted..Sunday FundayMy Profile

26 Chelsea @ CardioandCocktails September 11, 2012 at 5:33 pm

I had a blog post full of eCards last week too! Sometimes you just need a little humor to get you through the week and those cards are so funny and always so true!
Chelsea @ CardioandCocktails recently posted..Get Your Booty MovingMy Profile

27 Kaitlyn September 11, 2012 at 6:46 pm

let’s just say that I’m embarrassed that I watched the bachelor pad finale last night, and OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG dramaaaaa. i need to talk to someone about these events so please let me know when you’ve watched :)

28 Heather @Run Eat Play September 12, 2012 at 9:10 am

Love these! When I was little, I cried for days because I couldn’t be a mermaid. I think we had watched the movie Splash…
Heather @Run Eat Play recently posted..The Things That Make us HappyMy Profile

29 Erin (TexanCouture) September 12, 2012 at 10:16 pm

hahaha these were awesome! shit just got real with a period is my fave!
Erin (TexanCouture) recently posted..‘Yeah, I hope not sporadically"My Profile