Chloe’s Back & She’s Gonna Be in Trouble

September 7, 2012 · 11 comments

If you know Chloe at all, you know how appropriate the title of this post is.

Chloe is finally back from a summer at Opa and Gigi’s. My parents took her since my musical rehearsal schedule made me a bad mama (because they’re the best parents in the whole wide world), and I’m happy to have her back.

She is not happy for the drastic shakeup to her cardiovascular system. You should see me dragging her on a little two-mile run. You’d never know she is the same dog from the adventures of runs past.

Lucky for Chloe and my sanity, Abbey and Victor bring Grimm over for playtime quite a bit.

They wrestle and bite each other’s faces a whole lot, which obviously means they’re in love. I mean, that’s what I do when I’m interested.

Looks like it’s time to go hide the Bender Ball.

1 Angela @ Health's Angel September 7, 2012 at 2:05 pm

So adorable! Props for being a good doggie mama and recognizing what was best for Chloe this summer. I’m excited to see more of her antics pop up on your blog again. πŸ™‚ But I hope your Bender Ball stays safe!
Angela @ Health’s Angel recently posted…What Up, PiYo?My Profile

2 Sana September 7, 2012 at 2:10 pm

Hahah I love the pic of Chloe on the yoga mat!
Sana recently posted…TRX Suspension Training Class ReviewMy Profile

3 Heather (Heather's Dish) September 7, 2012 at 2:45 pm

YES HIDE THE BENDER BALL!

hahaha πŸ™‚

our dogs totally play bitey-face. they love it πŸ™‚
Heather (Heather’s Dish) recently posted…Instagram LOVE Giveaway!My Profile

4 Laura September 7, 2012 at 5:30 pm

OMGossh….def time to hide the Bender Ball lol

She is so funny. I cant believe she wasnt gungho about running today.
Laura recently posted…I made new friend!My Profile

5 Meghan@CleanEatsFastFeets September 8, 2012 at 8:20 am

Too funny, in love and biting each other’s facing. Good stuff.
Meghan@CleanEatsFastFeets recently posted…Weekend To Do ListMy Profile

6 Kristen @ notsodomesticated September 8, 2012 at 11:47 am

Aww I’m sure Chloe is super excited to be back with momma!! πŸ™‚
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted…A pre-birthday weekend celebration.My Profile

7 Georgia Mae September 8, 2012 at 2:41 pm

That is so cute! haha. My puppy Alice gets really bashful around dogs she likes. It’s hilarious!

8 Dana September 8, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Aww she’s adorable!! That’s great that she has a friend!