Are You Gaga?

August 28, 2012 · 25 comments

Look, I’m in print!

Hampton Roads Wedding Planner Magazine

…and, well, going off of that second little career I’m working on, I shook things up a little this weekend.

…as Gaga.

Let’s just pretend I actually look like Gaga for a second. I’m sure it didn’t do Alyssa‘s vision justice when I told her about this gig.

I was lucky enough to be booked as Lady Gaga for the FAME fragrance launch party this weekend.

It looks like I’ve found my calling. Do you like my sequin-bugs-on-a-windshield glasses?

I also kinda wish I kept that leather mini.

You can laugh at me starting now.

I rewarded myself afterwards with an 11.5 miler…

[read: it wasn't pretty.]

…and the ultimate Slurpee/gummy straw combo. Insert fist pound.

1 alyssa August 28, 2012 at 4:27 pm

YES!!!!!!!!!!! You look FIERCE and AMAZING and MOTHER WOULD BE SO PROUD. As am I. So sad I couldn’t be there to support you, but I’m currently wearing Fame, so it’s kind of like we’re together. Hope they gave you some Gaga goodies as a thank you!

Love always,
This —> http://www.alyssaarminio.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/photo1.jpg
alyssa recently posted..What I Know For SureMy Profile

2 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss August 29, 2012 at 8:15 am

that. THAT is what I needed.

3 Alysha @Shesontherun August 28, 2012 at 5:08 pm

4:32 as your best pace? Holy crap! I don’t think I’ve broken 6 minutes yet.
Alysha @Shesontherun recently posted..Double Digits, Baby! + Giveaway WinnerMy Profile

4 Carolyn @HealthKitten.com August 28, 2012 at 7:36 pm

I haven’t broken 9 minutes yet! …but then I am almost 40…lol.
Carolyn @HealthKitten.com recently posted..Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-ChangesMy Profile

5 Annette @ FitnessPerks August 28, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Mmm slurpeees. SO tasty!

Nice job on the dress shoot!
Annette @ FitnessPerks recently posted..(The Utah Half) Half IronMan Triathlon Race RecapMy Profile

6 Heather (Heather's Dish) August 28, 2012 at 5:51 pm

AWESOME. love the wedding shots, love the gaga shots. hot lady!
Heather (Heather’s Dish) recently posted..Cooking Light to the RescueMy Profile

7 Tina @ Best Body Fitness August 28, 2012 at 7:04 pm

You pass for Gaga in my world. And doesn’t it feel SO good to be back running. Looks like a good run to me.

8 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss August 29, 2012 at 8:16 am

it really does. it felt great to not prioritize running for a while, but it feels so good to be back!

9 Katie August 28, 2012 at 7:08 pm

I just want to go ahead and use this opportunity to be a creep and point out how uhmaze your leggies look in gaga photo #1.

10 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss August 29, 2012 at 8:16 am

I love you for this. haahaha

11 Carolyn @HealthKitten.com August 28, 2012 at 7:37 pm

I LURVE your Gaga!! Makes me want to listen to The Fame again…
Carolyn @HealthKitten.com recently posted..Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-ChangesMy Profile

12 Kaitlin @4loveofcarrots August 28, 2012 at 7:52 pm

soo cool!!! I want your life, how did you start modeling?
Kaitlin @4loveofcarrots recently posted..New Season New WorkoutsMy Profile

13 Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy August 28, 2012 at 9:19 pm

So cool! You should do a post on how you’ve gotten into modeling!
Emily @ Perfection Isn’t Happy recently posted..Marvelous in My MondayMy Profile

14 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More August 28, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Dang girl! You look gorgeous in that wedding magazine and FIERCE as Gaga! :)
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..TomorrowMy Profile

15 Miranda August 28, 2012 at 9:49 pm

Wait…. does that say your best pace was a 4:32 mile?! AND YOU’RE SAYING IT WASN’T A GOOD RUN?! You’re crazy ;)

16 Alyssa August 28, 2012 at 10:25 pm

You look so pretty! and actually could pass for Gaga in those shades…love it :)
Alyssa recently posted..Energy for Those Long Runs!My Profile

17 robfiasco @ run 2 the hills August 28, 2012 at 10:40 pm

love the facial expression in the magazine photo. amazing! haha.

i think you should take the gaga look alike show on the road. Vegas maybe?
robfiasco @ run 2 the hills recently posted..Done with Dairy…My Profile

18 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss August 29, 2012 at 8:21 am

done and done. see ya there.

19 julie August 29, 2012 at 7:50 am

OH EM GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE slurpeeeeees! okay i need to get one this weekend – it’s official i haven’t had one since elementary school and now i need a slurpee and some spice girls like it’s my job.

20 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss August 29, 2012 at 8:18 am

WHAT? that much is too long to go slurpee-less!

21 Meghan@CleanEatsFastFeets August 29, 2012 at 10:08 am

Love the shades!!
Meghan@CleanEatsFastFeets recently posted..WIAW: The Big “O” EditionMy Profile

22 Rachel August 29, 2012 at 10:44 am

That’s so awesome!! And you do kinda look like gaga- I think it’s the glasses haha This is sad but I’ve never had a slurpee haha
Rachel recently posted..Watermelon LoveMy Profile

23 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss August 29, 2012 at 11:36 am

step 1: drive to nearest 7-11. step 2: purchase XXL slurpee. step 3: thank me.

24 Amber K August 29, 2012 at 4:20 pm

Wow, you look amazing! That is so cool.
Amber K recently posted..Product Review : Swanson Health ProductsMy Profile