Pre-registration for fitmixer boot camp

July 16, 2012 · 10 comments

Remember when I told you about the great success I’ve been having with fitmixer boot camp?

It’s time to pre-register for the next boot camp! I told you all I’d keep you updated with information about signing up for round 2, so here it is:

The participants of the next fitmixer boot camp will receive the following:

• $154.45 worth of fitmixer® product (at retail value):
  1. 1 six-pound bag of chocolate or vanilla fitmixer® slim®
  2. 1 six-pound bag of chocolate or vanilla fitmixer® protein®
  3. 1 one-pound bottle of fruit punch fitmixer® amino®
  4. 1 one-pound bottle of grape fitmixer® amino®
  5. 1 fitmixer® Boot Camp shaker bottle
  • A personalized nutrition plan created by fitmixer’s Registered Dietitian
  • 40 daily workouts created by a certified group fitness trainer
  • 8 weekly webcasts lead by fitmixer’s Registered Dietitian and Fitness Expert
  • Lessons on healthy eating, healthy living, physical fitness, and mental fitness that will last a lifetime
  • Support from fellow Boot Camp participants through fitmixer.com and the private fitmixer® Boot Camp Facebook Group
  • Direct contact with our Registered Dietician, Fitness Expert, and fitmixer® staff
  • Access to write blogs and leave comments on the fitmixer® website

It may come with a seemingly hefty price tag, but remember, you ARE receiving $154.45 of product with this. I’m not even halfway done all of my fitmixer goodies, and I incorporate them into my meals on a daily basis.

I love the flexibility, support, and creativity this boot camp provides. I feel like I lost 10 pounds without even really trying hard.

If you have any specific questions for me before signing up, feel free to leave them here. :) I’m off to complete today’s Tabata workout!

1 Caryln @ carylnrambles July 16, 2012 at 8:14 pm

I joined it! I can’t wait!
Caryln @ carylnrambles recently posted..Yoga, A New Way to Use Your Interval TimerMy Profile

2 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss July 17, 2012 at 11:29 am

awesome!!

3 Gina July 17, 2012 at 10:12 am

It says 40 daily workouts. Is it a customized workout each day or do you choose from the 40 and plan it out yourself?

4 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss July 17, 2012 at 11:29 am

each weekday you log onto the website and it gives you the workout :)

5 Samantha July 17, 2012 at 11:50 am

How long would you say the workouts typically last?

6 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss July 17, 2012 at 4:54 pm

that’s the cool thing — it really depends on YOU. Some of the workouts call for “Repeat 3-5 times” or “do this as many times through as your body can handle.” There are some I only have time to do once and my body still feels like it got a great workout, and some I can do three times through. I also love how you can go at your own pace. If you’re having an off-day, you can just get through it at an easy pace. If you’re ready to kick it into high gear, you can blast through it. It’s a list of workouts with a video demo, not a routine you need to actually follow along step by step with an instructor.

7 Hayley @ Running Down the Runway July 17, 2012 at 11:51 am

I am so tempted, I need to decide!

8 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss July 17, 2012 at 4:51 pm

if my opinion makes any difference, I’d say send it in. :) It’s a great way to connect with other participants, get advice on nutrition AND workouts, and add a little creativity to your workout routine. I’d never have thought I’d be learning so many new ways to work my muscles, and I like the way my body is toning up so differently than when I was doing my own thing/attending my gym’s fitness classes.

9 Lisa July 18, 2012 at 9:00 am

Maybe you can show us how a typical day looks like for you?? Including meals/food…
For me it is difficult imagining how to include all the supplements into my food.
I would love to see a little more :) btw great success :)

10 Megan July 18, 2012 at 2:04 pm

I so need this! Do the workout require a lot of jumping? I have downstairs neighbors who get annoyed by us just walking lightly, so any kind of jumping is probably not gonna make the cut (but its so good for you!!)
Megan recently posted..Weekday Holiday!My Profile