More Internet Gems

July 25, 2012 · 19 comments

It’s been a while since I found some internet gems to share with you. Today, I’m here to redeem myself. All are courtesy of my Facebook and Instagram feed.

And then, my new favorite website, thanks to my dear friend Katie: http://mylifethroughkristenwiig.tumblr.com/

Go bananas.

So, there ya go.

1 Liz @ IHeartVegetables July 25, 2012 at 1:38 pm

I literally took a picture of the “I’ll pretend to be a lesbian” one, and send it to my BFF hahaha

2 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss July 26, 2012 at 11:31 am

hahah yes… my college roommate and I played that card a few times back in the day.

3 Carly D. @ CarlyBananas July 25, 2012 at 1:46 pm

Love the “to funny” one!
Carly D. @ CarlyBananas recently posted..WTF WednesdayMy Profile

4 Amber K July 25, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Can not stop laughing at that last card. LOL!
Amber K recently posted..Birthdays Mean No ChoresMy Profile

5 Rachel July 25, 2012 at 3:00 pm

hahahaha! love those! :)

6 Heather (Heather's Dish) July 25, 2012 at 3:15 pm

hahahaha!!! i’m dying over that last one – i actually do that! (picture them with the fist in the air that is!)
Heather (Heather’s Dish) recently posted..Blog Love: Chicken Taco PastaMy Profile

7 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles July 25, 2012 at 4:41 pm

The “I’ll pretend be a lesbian” one – always my back up plan when I hit the bars with my friends. :-)
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..Last SupperMy Profile

8 My Piece of the World July 25, 2012 at 5:15 pm

You just made me laugh so hard – thank you!
My Piece of the World recently posted..Post Love / Positive Self ImageMy Profile

9 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More July 25, 2012 at 5:22 pm

Love it! :)

10 Alysha @Shesontherun July 25, 2012 at 5:24 pm

ha! I never get sick of these e-cards.
Alysha @Shesontherun recently posted..Canning Virgin No More + A Giveaway!My Profile

11 Laura July 25, 2012 at 5:41 pm

Hahaha thank you for posting that little gem. Kristen Wiig is hilarious.
Laura recently posted..Fish Eggs and ChickenMy Profile

12 Heather @Run Eat Play July 25, 2012 at 9:41 pm

These are great! I love the “car” in the dirve thru!
Heather @Run Eat Play recently posted..Cookie Dough Bowl: Failure or Success?My Profile

13 Lisa July 26, 2012 at 12:12 am

Wow, it took me way too long to understand the last picture. Now I’m laughing.
I actually have a friend we call wheels since he’s usually the thirdie, its hilarious.
Hahaah, that car is the best idea ever.
Lisa recently posted..What I AteMy Profile

14 Chelsea @ Chelsea Eats Treats July 26, 2012 at 9:29 am

hahah those are great :) I always love those your ecards. I sent one to my friend for her birthday the other day that said “If you were Jesus, it would be Christmas.” lol
Chelsea @ Chelsea Eats Treats recently posted..WIAW #13My Profile

15 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss July 26, 2012 at 11:32 am

HAHA. that’s awesome.

16 Emily @ Glitz Glam Granola July 26, 2012 at 12:19 pm

I love little gems like these and I always send them to my coworker when people post funny ones on facebook. Can’t wait to check out that website! Do you read BuzzFeed? That’s always my favorite site for a good laugh.
Emily @ Glitz Glam Granola recently posted..Funfetti and The Final RoseMy Profile

17 Paige @ Your Trainer Paige July 26, 2012 at 4:13 pm

LOL! Thanks for the laughs, Alyssa :)
Paige @ Your Trainer Paige recently posted..No Equipment Required At-Home HIIT WorkoutMy Profile

18 Trisha July 26, 2012 at 6:15 pm

BAHAHAHAH. The “to funny” really got me. Freakin’ hilarious.
Trisha recently posted..Thirsty Thursday: Root Beer Float SlushedMy Profile

19 This Fit Chick July 27, 2012 at 12:11 pm

HAHA I actually have some friends who did that drive through thing, however they didnt make a box.. just used their hands to pretend to drive.. major laughs
This Fit Chick recently posted..Look Good, Feel Great by Lifting Weights- Your Get Started Guide! Part ThreeMy Profile