More Evidence JennaMarbles & I are the Same Person

July 31, 2012 · 15 comments

See you at the club. I’ll be the one doing the “my braces just got tightened” dance.

1 Amber K July 31, 2012 at 8:47 pm

Jenna is so funny. Every single video she puts up is absolutely hilarious. lol Love it!
Amber K recently posted..Weekends End Too SoonMy Profile

2 Julie @ Peanut Butter Fingers August 1, 2012 at 7:27 am

the lion king!!!!!!! amazing. remind me to bring sadie to the club next time i feel like bustin’ a move.
Julie @ Peanut Butter Fingers recently posted..Questions of the Month: JulyMy Profile

3 Chelsea @ Chelsea Eats Treats August 1, 2012 at 9:21 am

Bahahah the Lion King. Awesome.
Chelsea @ Chelsea Eats Treats recently posted..Whole Wheat PancakesMy Profile

4 Rachel August 1, 2012 at 11:04 am

hahaha! I love Jenna LOL! I loved her one on how to make the face to scare people away haha
Rachel recently posted..Caution: May Cause DeathMy Profile

5 Katie @ A Full Plate August 1, 2012 at 11:39 am

I am trying so hard to stifle my laughter at work. And it’s funny the first time I read your blog I was like “She looks sooo much like Jenna Marbles!” And your both so funny. My personal fave dance move was the “I Slept in My Contacts”.

6 Zoe at A Single Magic August 1, 2012 at 11:47 am

Love me some Jenna! Love the braces move. My family has a bunch of reoccurring jokes around bad dance moves- I will def expect these to show up when I’m home next!

7 Lisa August 1, 2012 at 2:14 pm

Haha. When I first saw this video I wasn’t sure if I should laugh or not, since I totally bust out a few of these moves at the club. No shame. I especially enjoy the I slept in my contacts dance and the I’m going to be alone forever. The titanic is pretty classic too.
Lisa recently posted..Wednesday Eats – Mixing It UpMy Profile

8 Melissa August 1, 2012 at 2:15 pm

HAHA, I loved interrupting spider-man

9 Emily August 1, 2012 at 3:57 pm

I love Jenna. My favorite video is Landshark…and all her other videos…;)
Emily recently posted..Foodie Pen Pals JulyMy Profile

10 Heather @Run Eat Play August 2, 2012 at 9:41 am

I love Jenna MArbles – she is so freakin’ funny! Have you seen her on The Mom’s View on Youtube?
Heather @Run Eat Play recently posted..A Sketchy SituationMy Profile

11 Alyssa August 2, 2012 at 8:44 pm

Alyssa – my sister always tells me that I am the same person as her, too! and you and I have the same name so duhhh it must be meant to be 🙂 I love your posts! They have such personality!

My other friend – ALSO AN ALYSSA – lol is super hyper all the time, much like me and I referred her to your blog by saying “you’ll love her, she’s like us!” ha

Keep up the great posts! We all love them 😀