1. First things first: The four randomly selected winners of the new NuNaturals Lemon and Orange Stevia are Molly C., Phebe, Katie, and Lauren.
E-mail your mailing address to me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can get your goods sent out to you!
2. Last week, I took a few friends home with me to my parents house in North Carolina. I kidnapped them and made them play in the Sound with me.
Boating activities happened, and I finally waterskiied for the first time in two years.
It was glorious.
My hair disagrees with water sports.
3. I officially have one more day left of work until August. I’m doing heel clicks. And pirouettes. I’ve been happily skipping around the office humming showtunes, and I think those who will be in the office all summer want to clothesline me. Happy July, coworkers.
4. I bought a juicer! Fist pump!
And it’s called the “Big Boss.” Even better.
Groupon had a deal for a cheapie and I pulled the trigger. I’m so excited for my all my future juice possibilities. If you’re a big “juicer,” I want to hear your recommendations.
5. I’m going to skip over the fact that my siblings went on a beach trip without inviting the youngest and most fun part of the family. I will show you the message I received while they were on said trip:
I love when I get these reminders that my sister’s girls are just like their Aunt Lyssa.
And then there’s my one and only nephew, Drew:
That’s right, ladies. That guy is single.