Every once in a while, we all need to take time to celebrate the little victories in life.
Such as numero uno:
That’s a sock bun success. I have Gracie to thank for that. I even wore it in public. Bro five for me.
2. I have been, for the most part, doing really well on the Fitmixer Boot Camp meal plan. I like the flexibility and the ease of recording my daily intake on the MyFitnessPal app. I do miss the high mileage running, but I feel a big difference in the muscles of my upper body. Gimme those guns!
3. Wanna see my new business cards?
I like their ability to capture the “feel” of LOB. I can’t have a business card that makes me look too serious, can I?
4. My Chobani love lives on and on. I honestly didn’t think I could adore the company more until I finally got to meet Lindsay and Emily at the Blend Retreat. Seriously, those girls are the cutest company reps in the land. And I got a package from them in the mail.
5. I have officially transitioned to an 11-month employee at work. This means I get the entire month of July off, a Christmas Break, and a Spring Break. I’m doing heel clicks and fist pumps around my office. Courtney and Colleen have already agreed to come play at my house at the beach… who’s joining in (COUGH Heather, Kailey, Alyssa, Clare, Jillian, Tina, and everyone else… c’mon.)
6. This Friday, I’ll be helping my friend Lisa-Marie move. She’s off to Ohio for her internship year (I have to teach her my second favorite audition song, don’t I?), and I’m already becoming awkward and needy at the thought of not having her around here. Fortunately, we’re getting in a lot of QT before she leaves.
We had a photo shoot together a few weeks ago, and the goofball pictures from the end of the shoot are pretty accurate to our personalities.
The photographer is trying to find a new niche in this industry and needed two friends for a “bestie” shoot. Since girls tend to get all dolled up and try to take their own photos, she figures some would hire a photographer to take some great “friendship” photos. We’re the guinea pigs for her “BFF Photo Session” advertisement. I’ll show you the final products once they materialize.
We have the best Thursday/Friday planned in the history of the world. My main men Andy Grammer and Gavin DeGraw are coming to Harborfest in Norfolk on Friday, so after Groupon mani/pedis on Thursday night, we will be having a girly slumber party, moving on Friday, hitting the beach, and traipsing around Norfolk with Andy and Gavin.
I’m already getting my dance moves ready.