1. These things. They will be the death of me. I pop the lid and seriously can’t stop shoveling them into my mouth.
At least I do it one at a time. It’s still pretty bad. That can lasted me four days.
2. Colleen shared this with me via Facebook.
And to that, I give the closed-eyes, arms-raised emphatic nod of the head.
3. Since school is out and the cafeteria is closed, I have been on my own for meals. Lunch lately has been takeout from the Farm Fresh salad bar.
Clearly, I’ve been hungry at lunchtime. The return of the long run left me absolutely famished on Tuesday.
4. I have “The Target Problem” at Trader Joes, too. I always, always emerge from the store with many more things than I
need had intended to buy. I made myself a promise that I would only buy what I absolutely had to on Monday, but alas…
Gerber daisies so don’t count. Gerbs are my favorite flower by far, and this happy pink color just made my afternoon. They’re now hanging out in my kitchen.
6. I completely neglected to tell you all about Harborfest! I had been looking forward to the annual event for months, since two of my main men Andy and Gavin were going to be performing. After moving some of Lisa-Marie’s stuff, we decided to catch sun in the backyard with Jamie.
It appears as if the girls decided to take their bottoms off in my backyard. No worries; it wasn’t that kinda party.
We did have my summer special skinny margs, though!
Then we washed up, changed, and traipsed over to Norfolk for the show.
On the way to Town Point Park, we even found my café. WEIRD, right?
We got there earlier enough to be the center of the standing room second row for Andy. He was so great. Obviously.
Swoon away, ladies. Swoon away.
The best part of the whole night was when he strolled offstage and literally sang/danced in the middle of the standing room only section. I can officially say I’ve danced with Ellen AND Andy Grammer… and I’m pretty happy with that.
LisaRee also conveniently pushed me into him. We had a rather intimate moment. I’m also fine with that.
We headed farther back to enjoy the Gavin show, where Seth joined us with some of his coworkers after work.
Colbie Callait came out later, and while she was cool and all, she just doesn’t do it for me like Andy and Gavin do.
I’m really gonna miss this girl. She leaves for her year internship in Ohio this weekend.
Lastly, I plan on doing this somewhere this weekend: