I Found Some Things.

May 24, 2012 · 22 comments

I found some things for you.

I’m no mathematician, but celebrity math is something with which I could get on board.

(via)

For girls who prefer an it-was-cool-in-high-school themed wedding and eskimos alike.

(via)

Don’t try and act like it’s not true:

(via)

And to follow up yesterday’s 50 Shades of Grey post:

(via)

I’m a true believer in the overused phrase, but sometimes…

(via)

To wrap this up, I need to give the spotlight to my girl, Kristen Wiig. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t tear up at the farewell homage on her last episode of SNL.. but I almost passed out of happiness that she had one last hurrah as Dooneese on the Lawrence Welk show. The baby arms get me every time.

Thank the lord for Kristen Wiig. I’m gonna miss that lady every Saturday night.

1 christina May 24, 2012 at 10:20 am

hahahaha my coworker and i are now saying laters baby to each other. what is wrong with us?!
christina recently posted..CSA Week 7 / Recipe Help From My ReadersMy Profile

2 Yellow Haired Girl May 24, 2012 at 10:20 am

Hahaha I posted the same E Card on my blog today!

…love the Skeeter Valentine comparison. So true!
Yellow Haired Girl recently posted..Continuing HobbyMy Profile

3 Heather (Heather's Dish) May 24, 2012 at 10:31 am

omg i love you.

that is all ๐Ÿ™‚
Heather (Heather’s Dish) recently posted..Pineapple Coconut Pepper-Studded Rice and a Tropical Pineapple Hot Fudge SundaeMy Profile

4 Emilie @ Emilie's Enjoyables May 24, 2012 at 10:36 am

haha LOVE that comparison between skeeter and The situation!!
Emilie @ Emilie’s Enjoyables recently posted..Avocado, Tuna & Egg SaladMy Profile

5 Lena @Fit on the Rocks May 24, 2012 at 10:52 am

That book is infiltrating my life. I start laughing when I see someone roll their eyes, bite their lip, well you get the point. Laters, baby ๐Ÿ˜‰
Lena @Fit on the Rocks recently posted..Rock n Roll Portland Half Marathon RecapMy Profile

6 Emily May 24, 2012 at 11:22 am

hahahah – what a great post to get me laughing this morning!! thanks for that.
Emily recently posted..YouthfulMy Profile

7 Tiff @ Love Sweat and Beers May 24, 2012 at 11:28 am

Ha – this is great. I especially <3 the first one.
Tiff @ Love Sweat and Beers recently posted..BBC WorkoutMy Profile

8 Mel May 24, 2012 at 12:20 pm

KRISTIIN WIIG ILL FOLLOW YOU ANYWHERE! That goodbye gets me every time..
Mel recently posted..MelKrak: Strongest workout in a long time..although anyone who watched me attempt assisted chin-ups may disagree..My Profile

9 Emily May 24, 2012 at 12:58 pm

Why did I never think to put T.Swift & Ke$ha together before this?? That is hilarious! Also – I used to love watching Doug… do you think The Beets are going on tour this summer?! HA!

10 Julie @ Running and Riley May 24, 2012 at 1:05 pm

BAAAHHH hahaha! I love the Skeeter/Situation comparison. Never noticed or thought of that before, but it is SOOO true!
Julie @ Running and Riley recently posted..Letโ€™s HIIT it!My Profile

11 Brittany (Healthy Slice of Life) May 24, 2012 at 2:18 pm

Ah, what a nice little smile during nap time. Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
…and I’m really going to get on reading 50 shades so I can join in on these inside jokes. ๐Ÿ˜›
Brittany (Healthy Slice of Life) recently posted..Post Baby Body: 8 Months PostpartumMy Profile

12 Alysha @Shesontherun May 24, 2012 at 2:21 pm

Agree! Kristin Wig is my favorite SNL character – and Tina Fey!
Alysha @Shesontherun recently posted..Peanut Butter Sโ€™mores Rice Krispie TreatsMy Profile

13 Amber K May 24, 2012 at 2:42 pm

I saw that picture of Ugg wedding boots and it made me chuckle, until I remembered that I wore white slippers for my wedding. I think someone else who is 5’5” marrying a guy who is 6’8” would wear heels. Not me! I wore flat slippers, lol!
Amber K recently posted..Maintaining Weight LossMy Profile

14 Joanne L May 24, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Kristen Wiig was awesome, really sad to see her go.
Joanne L recently posted..Cranberry Juice DetoxMy Profile

15 Kristen @ notsodomesticated May 24, 2012 at 4:03 pm

The Taylor Swift + Kesha pics is my favorite. And it’s my favorite because it’s so true. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Arnold Palmer vs. Orange CreamsicleMy Profile

16 Talia @ Bite Size Wellness May 24, 2012 at 5:46 pm

Hahaha! Thanks for the Thursday laugh…god know I NEEDED it!

17 Lisa May 25, 2012 at 12:44 am

I was dying in a ball of laughter when I saw the sketch of Jon Hamm and Kristen Wiig, so dang funny! I am so sad she won’t be back next year! Definitely won’t be the same. And its crazy how beyond accurate the t. swift + jack daniels = ke$ha is.
Lisa recently posted..Fear FoodsMy Profile

18 Kelly @ Femme Fitale May 25, 2012 at 9:15 am

Celebrity Math… hah! Your blog makes me laugh ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you!
Kelly @ Femme Fitale recently posted..Cardio Intervals & Pasta NightMy Profile