…I’m either in Colorado for the Blend Retreat, or I’m en route. Probably doing one of the following things:
1. Sitting on the airplane reading Fifty Shades of Grey on my iPad in public. Attempting to keep a straight face.
2. Showing up to the Blend Retreat in my loofah.
I thought about it.
No, but seriously… I’m that creepy. I already told Lindsay I shotgun chilling with Clara at the first moment they’re less than 10 feet away from me.
4. Convincing Courtney that I’m the best roommate ever. And a fantastic snuggler. Sorry, Jay. I’m stealing her for the weekend.
5. Acting as sunscreen police. Everyone’s either going to love me or hate me for the lotion lectures and skin cancer stories that are gonna go down this weekend for our hikes in the sunshine.
(Aveeno graphic via)
6. Entertaining everyone at how graceful and bendy I’m going to be in my first real yoga class.
7. Overdosing on all the bars we’ll be getting from our swag bags. We’ve got a butt ton of sponsors up in huur, and I’m thrilled I won’t have to worry about my snack stock.
8. Crying because I hate living out of a suitcase. I can’t ever find anything. Ever. This might make me have to rescind my comment in #3; Courtney may not appreciate this.
9. Saying the word “Chautauqua.” …Over and over again. I kind of wish I lived there so I could say it every day. “Cha-tau-quaaa!”
10. Sitting in the corner pouting at bootcamp because my rib hurts. This is a slight possibility, as my ribs didn’t feel awesome after my first attempt with crunches on Wednesday night. I plan to take it easy and do the non-rib related moves to the best of my ability and pray for no pain (Tina and Lindsay, tell me it’s all squats and shoulder presses and we’re golden).
11. Beating everyone at Mall Madness. It’s on, girls of Missions Lodge. It’s. On.
I’m the best fake credit card-swiper this world has ever seen.
I’m also not so bad with the real thing. Which can sometimes present a problem.