1. Today is Thriday. It’s a Thursday that makes it Friday because we have off tomorrow for Good Friday. Can you just feel my excitement radiating through your computer? This monsoon just makes me want to lay in bed all day and continue Season 5 of 24 (how many of you are impressed I’m still goin’ strong with my 24 reincarnation?)
I’ve been watching so much 24 before bed I’m starting to have weird dreams. I had a nightmare I shot my friend Brendan in the chest by accident. I was horrified.
I should never, ever be given a loaded weapon. Ever.
And yes, ladies, Brendan is single.
2. Speaking of Jack Bauer and 24, I found the absolute perfect 24 shirt for me. Just take a look. I think you’ll understand why I need it:
Talk about relevant, huh? All 24 enthusiasts who know Chloe will get it.
I wish a “damnit Chloe” montage exists. This is the best I can do.
3. Speaking of Chloe, girlfriend has been spending the past few days at doggie daycare.
It’s awesome. She spends her day from 9 to 7 running around with other dogs all day and comes home dead tired. She was so calm I was worried she was sick.
3. Speaking of fantastic, guess who got herself some Healthy Bites from dear Lindsay?
Lindsay, I’m in trouble. These might become an everyday thing. I’ll be needing more….. tomorrow.
4. By the way, thank you for all your help spreading the word about the dangers of the sun and tanning beds in regards to skin cancer. I’ve been hearing the students were really influenced by our presentation, which makes me really happy. I wish I had that exposure as a high school student. Many of them (and you) have come to me asking for sunless tanning advice.
Go crazy. Get that spray/sunless tan.
5. One more thing to brighten up your Thriday:
What’s that? Your day just brightened exponentially?
How ’bout now? Potter, Hunger Games, and Mean Girls all in one.