So Glad You Found Me Part II

April 20, 2012 · 34 comments

Remember the first time I showed you guys what people are typing into Google to land over here at Life of bLyss?

It’s happening again.

The following are recent Google search terms leading to LOB:

1. “WineBra”

Oh, that’s right. The WineRack. That awesome, spectacular addition to my Christmas list.

I never got it, by the way, for anyone who is looking for the perfect Memorial Day gift for me.

I’m 5’9″, you curious George. And you don’t need to yell.

3. “naturally sweet and a little nutty”

………..well, yeah, I guess I am.

4. “hungry runner girl”

I am one of those; however, you’re looking for this sweet girl‘s blog.

5. “want to lay in bed all day”

Rarely done around here, but since I can’t really move without pain, it’s actually what I’ll probably be doing all weekend.

6. “drunk girlfriend”

I do have lots of those.

7. “smiling puppy”

There she is.

8. “I am 48 and getting freakles everyday”

I’m not sure what freakles are, but I will say I think freckles are cute.

Err.. just not when they have skin cancer in them.

9. “neosporin unicorn”

I made one for you. (original photo cred)

10. “peeta leg”

(original via)

11. “makeup brush organization”

Are you watching me? How did you know I just organized my makeup brushes?

12. “i m wearing a sleeveless dress what exercises can i do for tone arms and back?”

13. “if you can t say nuffin”

…don’t say nuffin at all.

14. “smart ways to lay in a tanning bed”

No such thang, sweetiepies.

15. “”

but… why would you want to spoil it? I didn’t.

16. “cheating with popcorn”

Why does this give me a really comical mental picture?

17. “justin timberlake – smart cely”

Cely is very smart. She might be a genius. I don’t know what that has to do with Justin, though.

18. “exercise to get a donk”

Here you go.

19. “peeta is hot”

Well, duh (via)

20. “gangsta love poems for her”

Oh my God. Will someone please write me a gangtsa love poem? PLEASE?

1 Janine @ThePurpleGiraffe April 20, 2012 at 2:31 pm

Bahhahaa those are good ones! Last week someone found TPG by searching “giraffe human hybrid” … ummm… yeah.
Janine @ThePurpleGiraffe recently posted..OUCH… in a good way?My Profile

2 Carolyn April 20, 2012 at 2:36 pm

“neosporin unicorn”

I haven’t stopped laughing for a good minute. LOL!
Carolyn recently posted..Dare To TriMy Profile

3 Andrea @ Andrea Out Loud! April 20, 2012 at 2:48 pm

exercise to get a donk. hhaaaa love it
im dying of laughter over here

4 Sam @ The Balance Artist April 20, 2012 at 2:51 pm

I am trying to discreetly read blogs on my phone at work. Then I read “Neosporin unicorn” and started snickering uncontrollably at my lap.
Sam @ The Balance Artist recently posted..Vegas Part III: Ziplines & SunshineMy Profile

5 Katie @ Peace Love & Oats April 20, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Hahahahahaha I get some funny search terms, but those are really good!
Katie @ Peace Love & Oats recently posted..Cross Training For RunnersMy Profile

6 Tina @ Best Body Fitness April 20, 2012 at 3:31 pm

You crack me up! And who searches neosporin unicorn?? Whaaatttt???!!!!
Tina @ Best Body Fitness recently posted..I Made It HappenMy Profile

7 Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life April 20, 2012 at 4:13 pm

Maybe someone’s unicorn was injured and they needed to know if they can put neosporin on it? So strange!

I actually googled gangsta love peoms and there’s a lot of websites out there. This one was my personal fav.

Dime Piece

My ma told me to always look for a dime.
I’ve been scratching
And it’s taken some time.
But then pow – I found you
When I was just hanging around.
My mouth fell open
And I lost that frown
You’re my dime piece girl.
And you’re so perfectly tight
Because of you, life’s aight.
Sylvia @ Frolic Through Life recently posted..My First Blogaversary + GiveawayMy Profile

8 Samantha April 20, 2012 at 4:20 pm

I love when you do these posts. Especially when peeta is involved. *swoons*
Samantha recently posted..Comment on Peanut Butter Jelly Time by SamanthaMy Profile

9 Alyssa @ Fit and Fun in Third April 20, 2012 at 4:57 pm

These are ammmazing. I especially enjoyed the neosporin unicorn…. hilarious!
Alyssa @ Fit and Fun in Third recently posted..Vegas Recap #3 and 11 Mile SuccessMy Profile

10 lindsay April 20, 2012 at 5:15 pm

now i will go google wine bra for the heck of it. tee hee

11 Hillary April 20, 2012 at 5:42 pm

Gangsta love poems? As an English teacher, color me intrigued!
Hillary recently posted..Oatmeal X 2My Profile

12 Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile April 20, 2012 at 6:13 pm

This is hilarious. Especially the unicorn, wtf??
Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile recently posted..Personal FavoritesMy Profile

13 Jen@FoodFamilyFitness April 20, 2012 at 6:43 pm

Search results to my site always crack me up, the best one this week was “shit after taco bell.” I have no idea how they wound up at my site though!! Poor bastards.
Jen@FoodFamilyFitness recently posted..A Whole New WorldMy Profile

14 Kristen @ notsodomesticated April 20, 2012 at 8:06 pm

I just shared something similar on my blog on Wednesday. The top search that leads people to my blog? Tim Tebow’s feet. Evidently I have some readers with freaky foot fettishes. 😉
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Pure randomness … just because.My Profile

15 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey April 20, 2012 at 8:16 pm

HA! Except I don’t think Peeta is hot – at all. I was kind of upset.
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently facts fridayMy Profile

16 Abby @ Change of Pace April 20, 2012 at 8:46 pm

Those are seriously hilarious! I’m thinking the unicorn is at the top of my list, too.
Abby @ Change of Pace recently posted..Wednesday’s web links…Kara Goucher, running cookies, and NFL schedulesMy Profile

17 Meg April 20, 2012 at 10:11 pm

just found you through Twitter and couldn’t be happier 😀 I LOVE YOUR BLOG! Cannot wait to become blog friends!! XO

18 April 20, 2012 at 10:33 pm

LOVE the drunk girlfriend picture ha. HEY…we are BOTH REALLY hungry runner girls:) Peetah IS hot. Hope you are having an amazing weekend my gorgeous friend!

19 Lisa April 21, 2012 at 12:19 am

Haha what the heck. I don’t even get how people search those terms they are so weird. I haven’t got any completely weirdo ones. Some odd ones I do have are “top 10 most awkward easter photos” “jennifer lawrence everyday makeup” and “tabata not for the faint of heart” yours are the best, just pure awesomeness :)
Lisa recently posted..Fun Fitness FridayMy Profile

20 Sarah April 21, 2012 at 10:42 am

hah these are great – loving the neosporin unicorn one!
Sarah recently posted..Breakfast For DinnerMy Profile

21 Carolynn @ The Running Novice April 23, 2012 at 8:59 am

Oh my gosh this is awesome!! Neosporin Unicorn is my favorite!
Carolynn @ The Running Novice recently posted..Homemade Salad BarsMy Profile

22 Bailey April 23, 2012 at 10:18 am

This gangsta love poem has been brought to you by Bailey and is recommended you sing along with video…enjoy

Alyssa’s Paradise

As she runs through the sand of Virginia beach
She takes a look at her brooks and realize there’s nothin left
Cuz she’s been running and racin so long
Even her mama thinks that her soles are gone
But she aint never ran a race she couldn’t win
Just don’t mess with her chloe cuz yo that’s a sin
She better watch how she’s tannin and where she’s walking
Oh she might be tripping on a crack in the sidewalk
She really hates to rest but she got to
As she heals she watches seasons of 24, fool
She’s the kinda G little kiddies wanna be
In her kitchen at night baking brownies til their just right
Been spending most her life, living in the oceanfront paradise
Been spending most her life, living in the oceanfront paradise

23 Michelle @ Blogitness April 23, 2012 at 12:22 pm

Haha I love reading how people find me… my recent favorites are probably “what is too outspoken” and “I trip over my own two feet!”
Michelle @ Blogitness recently posted..Hanging In There…My Profile

24 Emily @ Glitz Glam Granola April 23, 2012 at 12:56 pm

Omigosh some of those search terms are hilarious! I can’t believe people even type those things into google! I love looking at my random search terms too and wonder how in the world they find my blog! I think my favorite one in your list is neosporin unicorn… ummm what!?
Emily @ Glitz Glam Granola recently posted..Sneak PeekMy Profile

25 Alysia @ Slim Sanity April 23, 2012 at 5:06 pm

these are hilarious!
Alysia @ Slim Sanity recently posted..highs and lowsMy Profile

26 Dorsa @ Running Thoughts April 24, 2012 at 10:42 am

haha this made me giggle :)
Dorsa @ Running Thoughts recently posted..Pinterest Food Challenge Day 5My Profile

27 Swimming Suits For Women April 25, 2012 at 4:04 am

Killing me, good sense of humor.

28 Ricole Runs April 28, 2012 at 12:24 am

Gale is way hotter. But the neosporin unicorn made me laugh OUT LOUD. WHAT THE????
Ricole Runs recently posted..Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Cheesesteaks!My Profile