THE BEST.

March 9, 2012 · 21 comments

My readers. They are the best.

Seriously. To whomever nominated me for Fitness Magazine’s Best Healthy Living Blog, you get a big high-five. And maybe even a major league butt-slap.

Realistically, I’d assume have no chance in the world to win the title, as I’m up against some seriously talented friends of mine for Fitness Magazine’s Best Healthy Living Blog.

But, if you have a minute and feel like I deserve this “neato gang” honor,

I’d be honored if you would

click the “vote” button here.

1 Claire @ Live and Love to Eat March 9, 2012 at 11:10 am

I think you’re someone who really deserves the nomination! πŸ™‚
Claire @ Live and Love to Eat recently posted..Five Thoughts FridayMy Profile

2 Lindsey @ Happy or Hungry March 9, 2012 at 11:37 am

Congrats Aly-pops! Vair exciting, and well-deserved!
Lindsey @ Happy or Hungry recently posted..Just BusynessMy Profile

3 clare @ fittingitallin March 9, 2012 at 11:43 am

and you totally deserve it too! Isn’t it such a lovey dovey happy feeling to be even nominated?!:)
clare @ fittingitallin recently posted..Coach is Visiting (Live Fit Day 61)My Profile

4 Jenny March 9, 2012 at 11:49 am

Honestly, you are one of the most refreshing healthy living bloggers out there. GIT IT!
Jenny recently posted..Rex Manning DayMy Profile

5 Janine @ThePurpleGiraffe March 9, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Voted! πŸ™‚
Janine @ThePurpleGiraffe recently posted..Shopping for the Zombie Apocalypse…My Profile

6 Amber K March 9, 2012 at 2:13 pm

Congratulations on the nomination!!
Amber K recently posted..The Pros and Cons of Living AloneMy Profile

7 Kristen @ notsodomesticated March 9, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Yay that’s awesome, Alyssa! Is there a category for funniest blogger? Because you’re definitely one of the most entertaining blogs I read … which is a huge compliment, in my book!! πŸ™‚
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..My butt-kicking workout + Whatcha ReadingMy Profile

8 Chelsea Brown March 9, 2012 at 3:13 pm

get it girrrrrl! definitely voting for you, just sayin’

9 Raquel @ Toned, Tan, Fit & Techie March 9, 2012 at 3:18 pm

I voted for more than one! I cant choose between you ladies.
Raquel @ Toned, Tan, Fit & Techie recently posted..If I Ever Feel BetterMy Profile

10 Yellow Haired Girl March 9, 2012 at 4:56 pm

Congrats on the nod, dude! You’ve got my vote!
Yellow Haired Girl recently posted..The β€œNo Plans” PlansMy Profile

11 kelsey March 9, 2012 at 6:36 pm

YAY voted all up on that site for ya!

12 Lindsay @ Lindsay's List March 9, 2012 at 8:44 pm

guuurl ..you know I voted!

13 Amanda @ Let Me Be What's Underneath March 9, 2012 at 10:11 pm

Congrats on your nomination!! πŸ™‚
Amanda @ Let Me Be What’s Underneath recently posted..Are You Good at Confrontation?My Profile

14 Julie March 9, 2012 at 10:47 pm

Skyrockets inflight?

15 Kelli March 10, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Um you totally deserve this! I got into running in January and you and your blog have been such an inspiration for me and packed full of tips! Today was my longest run yet at 5 miles! Definitely voted πŸ™‚

16 Heather @ Run Eat Play March 10, 2012 at 9:52 pm