Outed

February 2, 2012 · 24 comments

For the most part, I don’t really talk to people about my blog.

Therefore, a lot of people who know me don’t know I even write a blog. Including everyone at my gym. I kinda like it that way, since it’s pretty easy to stalk my life here.

Aaaand then I logged onto Facebook last night to see the following:

I’ve been discovered and outed by my favorite trainer at the gym.

Which is the first thing I said in my comment back to her: “TERI, YOU’RE BLOWING MY COVER.”

If you recall, I’ve mentioned dear Teri a few times. She’s the mastermind behind the Evolution of Hip Hop playlist (my X-Spin fave… I know she loves my pure joy when “Shots” comes on and my hands in the air for “All I Do is Win”) and witness to all my adventures in X-Spin class. Teri has taught me a lot of my new fitness moves, and I owe a lot of what I share with you guys to her.

Just as my nutrition advice comes from Jim, some of my fitness moves you see here come from Teri.

Is she a cutiepie, or what?

I love Teri’s classes because she doesn’t go easy on me. She calls me out when I need it, she corrects me if I’m doing something wrong, and she plays my favorite music. We’ve got a good thing goin‘, Teri and me. Maybe she’ll let me make a playlist for X-Spin someday soon (…not holding my breath).

Fitness tip of the day (thanks to Teri’s X-Spin class this week): Do 3 sets of burpees for 40 seconds with a medicine ball under your hands. I think you’ll like the extra core work. 😉

So now that Teri’s in on the blog, maybe you guys will see some X-Spin class action photos. Or maybe Teri wants to go all guest post-tastic on me. It’s your call, Teri. I accept that challenge you splashed all over the gym’s page and my personal Facebook. 😉

While we’re on the subject, what you you guys want to see on LOB? Tell me whatchu want, what you really, really want.

P.S. Happy Groundhog Day.

via

1 Kelsey @readysetfeast February 2, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Obvi more pictures of you. Is it weird I have a girl-crush?
Kelsey @readysetfeast recently posted..The Dreadmill.My Profile

2 Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life February 2, 2012 at 4:11 pm

That burpee workout is intense! A lot of people know about my blog, but the the groups I want to keep it from is my employer and co-workers. I like to maintain a conservative style at work and I share things that are more personal and maybe not so work appropriate on my blog! 🙂
Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life recently posted..It’s February?!My Profile

3 Tiff @ Love Sweat and Beers February 2, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Just keep in comin’ 🙂
Tiff @ Love Sweat and Beers recently posted..Meatless & BeerlessMy Profile

4 Holly February 2, 2012 at 5:42 pm

Ooooo, I sure hope Teri will do a guest post- that would be awesome 🙂 & I love the fitness tip of the day!!
Holly recently posted..My Crohn’s Story- Part 1My Profile

5 Heather @ Run Eat Play February 2, 2012 at 5:49 pm

I lI’ve all your posts – but I really like gearing about your nutrition plan and workouts.
Heather @ Run Eat Play recently posted..Magical Changing Fish, Who Nu?My Profile

6 Amber K February 2, 2012 at 6:10 pm

All of your posts are really fun and interesting. I’ve posted all of my blogs on my Facebook and Twitter since day one, but any of my family that’s not on those doesn’t know I write a blog. And I don’t foresee telling them anytime soon, lol.
Amber K recently posted..Giant Peanut Butter Cup or Tablet?My Profile

7 Tina @ Best Body Fitness February 2, 2012 at 6:34 pm

It’s funny because I don’t really put it out there at the gym but anywhere else I do. I don’t try to hide it though, either. And it’s always awkward bec I swear the chick at the front desk reads my blog. She always calls me Tina and all the others call me Christina since that’s my official name and what pops up on the screen. I’m always wondering about her!
Tina @ Best Body Fitness recently posted..The Best Exercise To A Strong, Tight Core (and 22 Ways To Do It)My Profile

8 Mac February 2, 2012 at 7:04 pm

I’m the same way, I don’t really talk about my blog in real life either, so far I haven’t been outed lol!
Mac recently posted..Handful Giveaway + January ReviewMy Profile

9 Gabby February 2, 2012 at 8:55 pm

I’d love to hear your advice on running- specifically how you set those awesome PR’s and some of your favorite workouts! Honestly though I’ll read no matter what you post about because I just think you’re hilarious.

10 Stacy February 2, 2012 at 11:15 pm

The saddest part of having to go gluten free a year or so ago is saying good bye to so many delicious cereals. Yes, there are gluten free cereals, blah, blah, blah, but I miss Cheerios and Fiber One and so many others! Boo!
Stacy recently posted..You So CrazyMy Profile

11 Erin Kidd February 3, 2012 at 12:26 am

I want to see more clothes! Bc all of your outfits are amazing 🙂

But you could already guess that I would say that haha
Erin Kidd recently posted..What I Found on Pinterest Thursdays: MotivationMy Profile

12 Bess @ Bess Be Fit February 3, 2012 at 12:42 am

I don’t know when everyone found out about my blog but it happened somehow and pretty much everyone I know knows about it! Burpees on a med ball are so tough! Ab rippers for sureeee.
Bess @ Bess Be Fit recently posted..My Dream: Magazine Audition VideoMy Profile

13 kristen @ livinlifeinlouie February 3, 2012 at 4:37 am

haha a lot of people in my life don’t know about my blog either. Its mostly just my “bloggin” friends

14 Marijke February 3, 2012 at 11:46 am

Eeeeeek I know this feeling! Someone at my running club ‘found’ my blog through Twitter (I don’t even KNOW) and now I can’t even look at him any more… he hasn’t approached me about it yet but he’s commented a few times and I’m dreading the moment that he actually wants to ‘talk’ about it and I’m going to be all “SHHHHH it’s a SECRET”. Because I’m still cool like a 7 year old girl.
Marijke recently posted..ZumBootMy Profile

15 Juliette @ Finish Your Broccoli February 3, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Totally commented on the wrong post. no big. meant to comment here: More hip-hop jamzzz for a fellow “Shots” lover! Gurl, I got a weak spot for that and really any other rap song between 1998-2006.
Juliette @ Finish Your Broccoli recently posted..24 in 2012My Profile

16 Corrie Anne February 4, 2012 at 7:45 am

OH. That is comedy that you got busted by your trainer. I hope my gym doesn’t find me… lol. I’m not too thrilled with them lately. lol
Corrie Anne recently posted..Cookie Friday: Giant M&M Valentine’s CookiesMy Profile