I Realized Something Last Night

February 21, 2012 · 36 comments

via

One of these things is a lot like the other.

Even the too-long-eyebrows-that-are-supposed-to-end-where-your-nostrils-begin. Haven’t you heard of that linear face-eyebrow rule, Courtney?

And on that note,

via

via

Disney recreation much, ABC?

Also, by chance did anyone notice where Courtney gets her weirdo faces and mannerisms?

via

Courtney truly is #winning. I predict she’s the winnuh, and I’m reallyreally hoping the After the Final Rose segment reveals Ben dumped her after his discovery of her being, oh, batshit crazy.

I’m also looking forward to the Women Tell All episode more than ever before… just to see all the Puerto Rico skinny dipping reactions. I hope they throw things.

This season. So goshdarn juicy.

P.S. Today is the last day to enter to win a box of thinkThin bars! Enter here.

1 Jennifer February 21, 2012 at 3:11 pm

I said the same thing about her mom and the weird facial expressions! She really is psycho. LOL

2 Marijke February 21, 2012 at 3:18 pm

I recently compare MYSELF to Ursula-Queen-of-the-Sea-turned-human (Vanessa?)…

Can I retract that now?
Marijke recently posted..Lessons from 2012My Profile

3 Caroline February 21, 2012 at 3:22 pm

Omg haha the Disney comparison is spot on! And I was thinking the same thing about her Mom last night.
Caroline recently posted..Apple Cinnamon Greek Yogurt PancakesMy Profile

4 rebecca lustig February 21, 2012 at 3:54 pm

HAHAH this is so great. I love it.

5 Kelsey @readysetfeast February 21, 2012 at 3:55 pm

o m g i love this season. courtney should be on every season as far as im concerned. She’s totally going to win. and thank God someone else realized how weird her mother was too…!
Kelsey @readysetfeast recently posted..Spread the LoveMy Profile

6 Jessica @ Stylish Stealthy and Healthy February 21, 2012 at 4:11 pm

omgaaah her mom is SO CRAZY TOO! No wonder she’s coo coo for cocoa puffs.
I seriously would not still be watching this season if it weren’t for her craziness though. Ben is so boring and super weak. When him and Nicki were kissing last night I seriously had to look away. Vom dot com.
Jessica @ Stylish Stealthy and Healthy recently posted..New To MeMy Profile

7 Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy February 21, 2012 at 4:19 pm

I noticed the same thing about her mom! I was starting to have more compassion for her on her hometown date because she seemed more real…and then she snapped back into her old self with the fake wedding ( that I’m sure the show set up). I think he picked her, and I think they broke up a few weeks later. All Courtney wants to do is win. She would never be with him in “real life.”
Emily @ Perfection Isn’t Happy recently posted..Wedding Planning: What I’ve Learned So FarMy Profile

8 Claire @ Live and Love to Eat February 21, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Too funny! I never watch the show but caught it by accident last night and it’s like watching a train wreck.
Claire @ Live and Love to Eat recently posted..Triple Peanut (Butter) Cookies (70 calories)My Profile

9 Lindsey @ Happy or Hungry February 21, 2012 at 4:29 pm

hahaha, that is awesome. Perfect analogy!

I agree, Courtney has really lured him in and has a good chance of winning. BUT next week there’s a situation and Ben doesn’t know what to make of it! (according to the preview) It looked like Courtney is involved. So you never know! There is still hope! I kind of hope she does win for the drama purposes.
Lindsey @ Happy or Hungry recently posted..Sucked InMy Profile

10 Celia February 21, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Yes I think she is the winner too. I hated her before but she started to win me over a little more last night. She is probably still crazy though.
Celia recently posted..the art of pacing and being comfortableMy Profile

11 Veronica February 21, 2012 at 5:10 pm

love your blog… this made be laugh!!! sooo true

12 Kristen @ notsodomesticated February 21, 2012 at 5:18 pm

And this is why I love your blog. ;)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Saying Good-Bye.My Profile

13 Kim February 21, 2012 at 7:39 pm

I REALLY thought her family would be more crazy. How did she come out of that???
Kim recently posted..A Consistency SportMy Profile

14 Yellow Haired Girl February 21, 2012 at 7:40 pm

Oh my!! This is amazing. And the SATC vows? Puhleeeeeeese.
Yellow Haired Girl recently posted..The TV Junkie’s WorkoutMy Profile

15 Tina @ Best Body Fitness February 21, 2012 at 7:50 pm

I haven’t watched the episode yet so I scrolled through but got the gist and about died laughing from it!
Tina @ Best Body Fitness recently posted..Social Media and Your Fitness and Health GoalsMy Profile

16 Bari February 21, 2012 at 8:24 pm

You nailed this one on the head. Bat-shit crazy pretty much sums up Courtney.
Bari recently posted..True Confessions: The Good, The Bad & The UglyMy Profile

17 Janine @ThePurpleGiraffe February 21, 2012 at 10:35 pm

I’m glad I’m not the only one who sees little mermaid characters in every day life… http://www.the-purple-giraffe.com/2011/04/kate-vanessa-middleton.html
Janine @ThePurpleGiraffe recently posted..Spring has sprung?My Profile

18 Rach February 21, 2012 at 11:01 pm

!! Oh my goodness, you are so right!! Haha! Crazy. My fingers are still crossed for Lindzi. I cannot believe he sent Kayci home. I really was rooting for her from the beginning! So sad. :(
Rach recently posted..Puffins are my friend!My Profile

19 cait February 21, 2012 at 11:55 pm

i literally just died laughing. :)
cait recently posted..Acts of LoveMy Profile

20 Jacqui February 22, 2012 at 12:34 am

HAHA that Disney comparison is amazing!!! The Ursula comparison could not be more spot on. I cannot even wait for the Women Tell All.. should be tons of drama which I am looking forward to :-) And I also have been PRAYING that if (aka when) Ben picks Courtney we find out their relationship failed miserably because of her craycray ass.

21 Hannah (Hannah Lives) February 22, 2012 at 2:05 am

She is batshit. And your comparison is ridiculous!
Hannah (Hannah Lives) recently posted..Smashburger Hits the Twin CitiesMy Profile

22 Mer February 22, 2012 at 2:16 am

Can I just tell you how much I love reading your blog after a long, kinda crappy day? Thanks for the much-needed laughs! You totally crack me up. Your blog is fantastic.

23 Sara @ The Foodie Diaries February 22, 2012 at 4:05 am

This may or may not have made me laugh for 30 minutes… I love it!
Sara @ The Foodie Diaries recently posted..She’s Back!My Profile

24 Ricole Runs February 22, 2012 at 4:39 am

Ha! That made me laugh. I think she’s going to win too but PLEASE LET IT BE LINDZI INSTEAD!!! This whole Courtney thing is so ridiculous!
Ricole Runs recently posted..Snow White & I Both Love PieMy Profile

25 Lindsey February 22, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Bahaha this post is genius!! I love it and agree with it all! Thanks for making me laugh this morning!

26 Megan @ The I-Do Diaries February 22, 2012 at 6:22 pm

Baha, this is hilarious! Courtney’s eyebrows and eternally shiny forehead have always bothered me…must have been because deep down I subconsciously knew she was an evil Disney character!
Megan @ The I-Do Diaries recently posted..Girls’ Weekend!My Profile

27 Nicole @ Haute Running Mama February 22, 2012 at 6:58 pm

Ugh, Courtney is so freaky and yes, I agree, she is the winner fo sho. Sad that we call her the “winner” right. Like she “wins” Ben. So weird. He’s creepy too so I guess they are perfect for one another. It is so obvs that he doesn’t want to get married. That’s why he sends all the ladies that want a family home. Poor gals!

Do you read the Lost Angeles blog? He calls Courtney “swim suit issues” Love it!
Nicole @ Haute Running Mama recently posted..This only happens to me. I think.My Profile

28 Naomi February 22, 2012 at 9:29 pm

Omg, that is soo true! did u see how Courtney was smiling when Kacie B had to leave?? Poor Kacie B.. As for Ben, i am so disappointed in him! he can’t even see how Courtney has been manipulating him all along! I’m pretty sure she’s gonna be the winner though..

29 Karla @myhighonlife February 24, 2012 at 3:13 pm

I despise Courtney and unfortunately I think she wins too :(

Go Nicki!
Karla @myhighonlife recently posted..A Weekend to Go Down into the BooksMy Profile

30 laura February 25, 2012 at 1:56 am

They are maaade for each other…two peas in pod…loooney tunes!
Luv your commentary…you are right on…reading along and staying uhhhhuh…yep…ditto.
btw…where does batshit crazy come from?