What I Wish I Added to My Christmas List

December 9, 2011 · 46 comments

I’m cut off from adding to my wishlist. I realize I get a little excessive when I make my list in November and then think “SHOOT, I ALSO REALLY NEED A SOFA COVER AND THROW PILLOWS. And maybe a gerbil.” My dad has always taught me there’s a big difference between things you want and things you need. Well, after careful consideration (that’s a lie. I found these and immediately knew I needed to announce it to the world), I have decided I need the following:

1. The WineRack.

To all friends and family who have not yet bought my Christmas gift and feel like dropping $30 on me. I want this WineRack. And I’m not kidding. Think of all the activities I can wear this baby to! I’m going to be rockin’ concerts and festivals with these babies. Watch out, world.

2. Twig rings and pebble rings from Colbyjune Jewelry on Etsy Cause I need ’em.

I need everything from Colbyjune’s shop.

3. Mirrored Mirth Trees from Anthropologie.

via

Isn’t that set adorable all together? Maybe I can get one per year?

And, ya know, everything else in their store. I could go on and on.

4. I tried my mom’s Clarisonic while visiting home last week. Why the heck hadn’t I borrowed this puppy before? My skin felt awesome after using it.

These puppies even come in yellow and teal. Looks like it’s going on next Christmas’ list.

4. A rain jacket. How do I have a million really cute coats and jackets without hoods? Smart. I have been eyeing the Northface Resolve Jacket, but if anyone has some cute rain jackets to throw my way, I’d love to see ’em.

5. And I’m still trying to decide between a this and this. I’m not sure which Chloe would like better. Because everyone needs a piglet or a baby hippo to complete their happy household.

1 Lindsay @ biking before bed December 9, 2011 at 1:27 pm

The wine rack is basically genius. If no one in your family splurges and gets you one… maybe you could make your own with a camelback. Well I guess you might need two camelbacks if you don’t want to be lopsided.
Lindsay @ biking before bed recently posted..Rockin’ around the Christmas TreeMy Profile

2 kaitlin @4loveofcarrots December 9, 2011 at 1:36 pm

Oh my gosh! I am dieing over the wine rack I need that in my life, that would have been the best party necessity in college!!

3 Lindsay @ Lindsay's List December 9, 2011 at 1:38 pm

I have that same North Face. GET IT! In that color!
Lindsay @ Lindsay’s List recently posted..not my e.d. story…not any story, reallyMy Profile

4 cait December 9, 2011 at 1:41 pm

haha omg that wine rack?! SERIOUSLY bahahah- and ysss for clarisonic! we must get it! xo
cait recently posted..His comes in a green boxMy Profile

5 Tiff @ Love Sweat and Beers December 9, 2011 at 1:46 pm

I tried to pay attention to the rest of the list. Really. I did. But I just can’t get past the wine rack. Genius!
Tiff @ Love Sweat and Beers recently posted..Ratatouille: More atouille than ratMy Profile

6 Nikki December 9, 2011 at 1:55 pm

WINE RACK for sureee. That is ingenious!!!!
Nikki recently posted..A Recipe and Test SalaryMy Profile

7 Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries December 9, 2011 at 2:11 pm

You get the wine rack, I’ll get this http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/wine-sack
Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries recently posted..One Less Lonely Girl?My Profile

8 blog is the new black December 9, 2011 at 2:20 pm

Want that wine rack! (And that’s the exact rain jacket I have and LOVE it! Worth the price!)

9 Claire @ Live and Love to Eat December 9, 2011 at 2:28 pm

I’d get both for Chloe, just to be safe 😉
Claire @ Live and Love to Eat recently posted..Friday Five – Festivities, Failures, and New FavoritesMy Profile

10 Sam @ Sam Bock Illustration & Design December 9, 2011 at 2:33 pm

Oh man, I could do some serious damage with that wine rack.

The jewelry is gorgeous!!! Thanks. I now have another Etsy obsession.
Sam @ Sam Bock Illustration & Design recently posted..Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corns, & SyrupMy Profile

11 Heather December 9, 2011 at 2:41 pm

i looooooooooooove twiggy jewerly designs.

and a wine rack is an invention i could definetely get behind!
Heather recently posted..These DaysMy Profile

12 Pamela December 9, 2011 at 2:43 pm

I am so behind on this, but I just discovered Etsy last night. I LOVE it! They have the cutest jewelry. If I didn’t already do a lot of my Christmas shopping, I would have ordered so many gifts off of that site. I really like those pebble rings!
Pamela recently posted..Egg Noodle Chicken CasseroleMy Profile

13 Dorsa @ Running Thoughts December 9, 2011 at 2:43 pm

oh man that wine rack is HILARIOUS 🙂

love it!

14 theAlmostRunner December 9, 2011 at 3:00 pm

Oooh! This IS a good list! I’m getting you the wine rack. DON’T WORRY!
theAlmostRunner recently posted..Pinterest is on Probation.My Profile

15 janae @hungryrunnergirl.com December 9, 2011 at 3:02 pm

Just emailed billy the link to this list so that he can just copy it and get me everything on it. Thanks for making my life easy;)
janae @hungryrunnergirl.com recently posted..It’s the most wonderful time of the year….My Profile

16 Lindsey @ Happy or Hungry December 9, 2011 at 3:11 pm

Ahh, the wine rack! I NEED THAT WINE RACK!!!!
Lindsey @ Happy or Hungry recently posted..Weekday UpdateMy Profile

17 Clare @ Fitting It All In December 9, 2011 at 3:54 pm

umm i bought the wine rack for my best friend in college.
sadly i dont think it’s ever been used. it was intended for football games:)
Clare @ Fitting It All In recently posted..When I’m Not Reading Blogs…My Profile

18 Andrea @ Andrea Out Loud! December 9, 2011 at 3:57 pm

Yes! That north face rain coat is ammmmazing! I love mine!
Andrea @ Andrea Out Loud! recently posted..I Love Random DayMy Profile

19 Jessica @ Stylish Stealthy and Healthy December 9, 2011 at 4:25 pm

the wine rack is like the answer to all life’s problems. Excellent find.

And dude, I want that clarasonic so bad! I keep hearing about it and I feel like I need to just splurge and get one.
Jessica @ Stylish Stealthy and Healthy recently posted..Self Indulgent Post #417My Profile

20 Rebecca @ Miss Magnolia Munches & Moves December 9, 2011 at 4:32 pm

How do you explain your boobs deflating as the night goes on? I guess you just hope everyone else has had to much to drink and doesn’t notice you went from a D to a B cup. Haha. I bought the imitation clarisonic (the oil of olay one) and it broke! I guess you get what you pay for.
Rebecca @ Miss Magnolia Munches & Moves recently posted..What I’ve Been Up ToMy Profile

21 Janine @ ThePurpleGiraffe December 9, 2011 at 5:12 pm

Haha, I’ve seen the Wine Rack and quite frankly it’s genius. Tailgating/concerts, long family parties. Yep, that puppy would be in tow!
Janine @ ThePurpleGiraffe recently posted..2012 Race Schedule!My Profile

22 Jenn's Adventures December 9, 2011 at 5:46 pm

I am totally looking for rain booties for my Jack Russell… SO NOT JOKING! LOL!!

23 Kailey (SnackFace) December 9, 2011 at 5:46 pm

THAT JEWELRY. Love it. I’m waiting for a sequin update!
Kailey (SnackFace) recently posted..Active vs. PassiveMy Profile

24 nicole marie December 9, 2011 at 6:21 pm

THE PIGLET!!!!!!!!! that’s because i’m selfish and WANT the baby HIPPO. oh my goodness, that’s one of the cutest photos that i’ve ever seen! x
nicole marie recently posted..happy christmas (war is over)My Profile

25 Amber K December 9, 2011 at 7:10 pm

I had no idea how cute a baby pig and a baby hippo could be. Awww!
Amber K recently posted..Fantastic Food FridayMy Profile

26 Danica @ GirlsThatRun December 9, 2011 at 10:19 pm

That Wine Rack can totally double as a hydration pack for running haha! Not to mention the amount of money you could save on drinks when going out.
Danica @ GirlsThatRun recently posted..Half Marathon Mile Dedications – Pt. 1My Profile

27 Danielle December 9, 2011 at 10:39 pm

so i definitely need that wine rack haha that thing would be awesome – where in the world did you find that thing?!
Danielle recently posted..Fitness Friday – HBBC WeekMy Profile

28 Heather @ Run Eat Play December 10, 2011 at 1:01 am

Yeah that wine rack is pretty awesome – I think everybody needs one.
I have used the clarsonic for 2 years and I love it. I actually got mine for Christmas from my dad! You should definetly get one.
Heather @ Run Eat Play recently posted..Snow SucksMy Profile

29 katie December 10, 2011 at 3:45 am

The wine rack is priceless, haha! Love it!

Clarasonic rocks, I love mine, it makes my face look pretty ; ) well skin anyways!

Love you!
katie recently posted..This weekend…My Profile

30 Mom December 10, 2011 at 4:57 am

I am so glad I told you that you had NO more room on your list! I love Chloe, but I am not babysitting the pig or hippo.
That’s final!

31 alyssa - fashion fitness foodie December 12, 2011 at 3:40 am

They have the pink clarisonic to support breast cancer 🙂 I love mine – Hadnt been using it for some reason and I did today – smooth as a babys booty
alyssa – fashion fitness foodie recently posted..Christmas SpiritMy Profile

32 Katy @ HaveYouHurd December 12, 2011 at 2:34 pm

I would go with the Piglet since Hippos are like one of the most dangerous animals like …ever. Plus those wellies are sicknasty.
Katy @ HaveYouHurd recently posted..The 90′s Were Like 20 Years Ago.My Profile

33 colleenzo December 14, 2011 at 9:59 pm

How crazy is it that I haven’t even been reading your blog for that long, and yet the second I saw the Wine Rack (in a completely unrelated setting), I thought of you??

34 Robbi Ann January 30, 2012 at 7:11 pm

Oh my gosh, I got a berry colored clarisonic mia for christmas annnnd a hot pink patagonia rain jacket called “h2no”

Source: patagonia.com via QueeenyM on Pinterest