Need a Laugh?

December 29, 2011 · 11 comments

Let’s just assume you all need a laugh in the midst of the post-Christmas letdown.

No need to be upset. New Years celebrations are around the corner!

One of the smartest things I did in 2011 was start TiVo-ing SNL. This is one of my favorite sketches I’ve seen in a while.

Even if they did diss my homegirl.

And “Shit Girls Say, Episode 2.” In my opinion, even better than the last one.

I died laughing at both of these. Enjoy as I drive up to D.C. for New Years celebrations.

“IS THAT A MOJITO?”

1 Sara December 29, 2011 at 7:43 pm

Both very funny, right!? Thx for sharing

2 Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries December 29, 2011 at 7:49 pm

“I’m just like….”

Yeah, girl. I know exactly what ‘chu mean.

PS – I’ll pretend I’m not sad that you’ll be in DC and I won’t be seeing you.

3 Kristin December 29, 2011 at 7:59 pm

Hahaha epsiode 2 is amazing! It’s pretty embarrassing how accurate these videos are.

4 Jocelyn @ Enthusiastic Runner December 29, 2011 at 8:11 pm

Ice Cream makes me cough.

5 julie December 29, 2011 at 8:27 pm

hahahahahaha i died from the first one this one was way better ‘that poor dog needs water..’ hahahahahaha

6 Janine @ThePurpleGiraffe December 29, 2011 at 8:34 pm

I just love wiiinne.
Janine @ThePurpleGiraffe recently posted..Top 10 of 2011!My Profile

7 Claire @ Live and Love to Eat December 29, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Definitely better than the first.
Claire @ Live and Love to Eat recently posted..Lightening Up: 2011My Profile

8 Katie @ Faith&Funfetti December 29, 2011 at 9:47 pm

“Can I have a chip? ….Get these chips away from me.”
Loved this one. It’s hilarious to think back on the fact that I’ve said most of those things…recently. (Although…ice cream doesn’t make me cough…but it should at the rate I inhale it.)
Katie @ Faith&Funfetti recently posted..Our Christmas in PhotosMy Profile

9 ALYSSA - FASHION FITNESS FOODIE December 29, 2011 at 9:54 pm

Love these!! Have you seen the one shit black girls say??
ALYSSA – FASHION FITNESS FOODIE recently posted..Keep on runningMy Profile

10 Marit December 29, 2011 at 10:36 pm

Haha ice cream makes me cough too.

11 Michelle @ Our Dream, Made Out of Real Things December 30, 2011 at 1:09 am

Apparently I am not the only one concerned with dogs not having water…
Michelle @ Our Dream, Made Out of Real Things recently posted..Cruise Review: St. KittsMy Profile