Look Who Chilled With Santa

December 19, 2011 · 13 comments

This happened while I was in New York. Thank you, Gigi.

And this is why my brother’s baby is not on the nice list like mine.

Except for the fact that mine mine pooped on the floor after her photo.

Of note:

1. I have some sweet NYC weekend activity photos. You’ll see them when I have enough time and energy to think straight.
2. Homemade Christmas gifts were tackled last night. You’ll see them when I have enough time and energy to think straight.
3. My excitement level at the thought of face planting on my bed tonight — I’ll talk about that more when I have enough time and energy to think straight.

The city that never sleeps is no joke.

1 nicole marie December 19, 2011 at 6:10 pm

how did carrie bradshaw do it?! #myHeroine! x
nicole marie recently posted..This year it will be differentMy Profile

2 Amber K December 19, 2011 at 6:12 pm

Sounds like you had a great trip!
Amber K recently posted..Nothing Gets Out The Smell of Burnt CookieMy Profile

3 Katie December 19, 2011 at 6:20 pm

I moved to NYC in June and it’s likely I will never have enough sleep until I leave! The fun is totally worth it though :) I sure hope you found the cool places and had a great time!
Katie recently posted..23°My Profile

4 Lena @Fit on the Rocks December 19, 2011 at 6:23 pm

Sounds like a good weekend! The first time I went there, I think I got 7 hours of sleep over 3 days and konked out on the plane before it even took off. Good times.
Lena @Fit on the Rocks recently posted..Long Run Sundays: Lessons LearnedMy Profile

5 Lindsey @ Happy or Hungry December 19, 2011 at 6:29 pm

Chloe is BEAUTIFUL!!!! What a perfect picture with Santa. You must be so proud.
Well, minus the floor pooping. That is seriously uncool.
I hope you did not sleep at all in NYC and enjoyed every second :)
Lindsey @ Happy or Hungry recently posted..I Love Christmas for the PartiesMy Profile

6 Jessica @ Stylish Stealthy and Healthy December 19, 2011 at 6:53 pm

SANTA??????????? I KNOW HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

…sorry.. had to.
Jessica @ Stylish Stealthy and Healthy recently posted..Be Kind, Please Unwind.My Profile

7 julie December 19, 2011 at 6:55 pm

none of those pictures involve my face so all in all the trip doesn’t rank in my books for you.

hahahahaha kidding obvi.
julie recently posted..weekend warrior.My Profile

8 Rebecca @ Miss Magnolia Munches & Moves December 19, 2011 at 7:08 pm

Awww. I wish my mutt was as photogenic as yours!
Rebecca @ Miss Magnolia Munches & Moves recently posted..It’s My Party and I’ll Cry If I Want ToMy Profile

9 Dorsa @ Running Thoughts December 19, 2011 at 7:34 pm

haha love it :)

10 Claire @ Live and Love to Eat December 19, 2011 at 7:42 pm

LOVE! :) My dog hates anyone with a hat, so she’d probably tear Santa’s face off.
Claire @ Live and Love to Eat recently posted..Sweet SwapMy Profile

11 Heather @ Run Eat Play December 19, 2011 at 10:52 pm

Hope you had a great trip. I love homemade gifts – I can’t wait to see them!
Heather @ Run Eat Play recently posted..Christmas Came EarlyMy Profile

12 Alexa @ SimpleEats December 20, 2011 at 3:33 am

Gah your pup is adorable. If I was Santa in that pic I’d be one happy camper!
Alexa @ SimpleEats recently posted..Gingerbread Pumpkin CakeTrufflesMy Profile

13 Kristen @ notsodomesticated December 20, 2011 at 12:53 pm

Sounds like you need to be having less fun and more sleep haha! ;) But seriously, glad you’re having a good time! Merry Christmas!! :)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Martha’s Mac & CheeseMy Profile