1. …I finally got my iPhone 4s on Monday. Are you shocked I didn’t shout it from the rooftops?
That’s right. I went with the gold sparkles, thanks to my friend Sara (you rock, lady)!
2. …I’ve discovered how much I absolutely love “talk to text” and want to do it for the rest of my life (however, my iPhone doesn’t really understand my language half the time and the lack of punctuation really irritates me).
3. …Siri is fantastic. I won’t forget anything ever ever again. My coworkers are probably worried about me since all they’ve heard coming from my office for the past four days has been my voice saying “Remind me to ____ at __.”
4. …the app Heytell has brightened my life. For those of you unfamiliar with Heytell, it’s an app that kind of combines text messages with voicemail. The best/most potentially embarrassing part? If you leave it open, any message anyone sends to you gets automatically blared from your phone at full volume.
Which made it extra funny when I yelled into my phone to Anastasia to “..NOT FORGET TO BUY THE SUPER TAMPONS YOU SAID YOU NEEDED!” while she was at the grocery store.
5. …I’m still kinda figuring out Instagram.
Enough geeky iPhone talk — In other news,
7. …I’m seriously impressed with Sobe’s brand new Sobe Life Water with Coconut Water marketing. When they offered to send me their brand new coconut water to try, I was pretty intrigued, as I’ve never tried it before. Check this box out.
Yeah. That was sitting on my doorstep.
Can I just keep the Sobe coconut to make me feel like I’m in paradise? I’ll put it at the top of my tree.
Anyway, the water is unreal. My favorite flavor is the Pacific Coconut. It’s so refreshing, and has way more coconut flavor to it than the Pomegranate Nectarine and Mango Mandarin flavors.
A few people have told me they have tried coconut water and disliked it; however, you’ve got to try this.. it’s not pure coconut water – it’s Sobe Life Water with coconut water.
8. …Lindsey posted this on Facebook, and I kinda love it. It’s too true.
“Do I look like a doily?”
Thank you, lady.
9. …I’m driving to NYC with Seth and Lisa-Marie today. I told them to get their favorite car singalongs ready, cause I’ve been practicing my 99 Bottles of Wine on the Wall. And my Sweet Child of Mine harmonies.
That’s right. I’ll be backseat pimpin’ with the iPhone.
10. …I’m going to go all Carrie Bradshaw on the streets of NYC tonight through Sunday. Watch out, New York Citay.
I hope Seth and Lisa-Marie can drag me outta that city come the end of the weekend.