Appropriate for the date, right? 11/11/11. Everyone’s going nuts over it, so I will too.
1. My dog punishes me when I have a social life.
I went out last night. Fast forward to two hours before I need to wake up for work. There’s barking. And barking and barking and barking. When I finally let her out, she tore through the backyard, ripped up the remaining grass seed, and splashed around in a mud puddle the size of my foot.
I was psyched.
2. In regards to my Thursday night activities: I would give you visuals, but I just dropped my memory card and spent 7 minutes on the floor looking for it. It’s nowhere to be found. This is the kind of morning I’m having.
3. Nothin’ like a nice tweet from ex-Bachelor Dr. Andy Baldwin to diminish my life significance.
4. I found my memory card! This day is already getting better.
So there’s a picture of us last night at Taphouse Brewery. I had pumpkin beer and lobster dip and my life was complete.
5. We made some really cool sober friends. VA Beach truly has the best people ….ever………………………..
I had to take a screen grab to show you how smart my computer is. How appropriate.
6. It was the perfect opportunity for me to use “The Face.”
Another lesson of JennaMarbles I need to pass on to my fellow girlfriends: if the face doesn’t work, it’s because you’re not committing.*
*[Dear Mom, Dad, and other family members/people who are easily offended or don’t enjoy profanity – you won’t like this. Don’t click play.]
7. Ever had one of those days when you keep getting the hiccups? I probably had them 6 times yesterday. I did some experimenting for you all, and the best method is most certainly the whole suck-water-through-the-paper-towel-over-a-glass trick.
8. Yesterday marked my final day as “Coach.” Field hockey season flew by, and I’m pretty sure I might miss most of my little peanuts.
9. Happy Veteran’s Day to all. I sincerely thank everyone who has served/is serving to ensure our safety and freedom. A special thanks to two of my favorite veterans:
I would insert a joke about fighting for private schools to also have off work today here, but I decided it’d be in poor taste.
10. In the spirit of Movember and the personal ties I have to Prostate Cancer, I’m going to hop on Clare‘s Mo-Sista train (her daddy is also a prostate cancer survivor), and encourage you all to donate to her personal Movember page to benefit men’s health.
For the sake of encouragement, I leave you with Rob’s Halloween Part II ‘stache.