It only took me three years to figure out I should TiVo SNL, and I’ve been overly excited to watch it for the past few weeks.
2. Thank you, best coworker in the world Brian, for gifting me with these gallons of crystal light. My tapering body will be happy and hydrated thanks to you.
[By the way, my little field hockey munchkin was wrong. The margarita flavor tastes just fine without the tequila.]
3. Thank you, PowerBar, for making these. I love you for it.
The peanut butter chocolate and brownie flavors taste like year-old brownies. The oatmeal raisin bites of heaven? Delightful.
4. Thank you, Fox, for the New Girl. That short clip barely breaks through the surface, but it’s a winner. As is Up All Night. Between these newbies and my old favorites (Gossip Girl, Glee, and America’s Next Top Model), I should just quit life and sit in bed and watch TV all day. Screw marathon training. And if don’t you comment on my lack of mature television content. I do watch the news at the gym and in the mornings, ya know. When nothing else is on.
5. Thank you, Lisa-Marie, for coming up with my new favorite bLyss Designs product. I slaved away over this baby over the weekend so she can sport it at Wine Fest this weekend.
I was too lazy to take a nice picture of this at 11 p.m. last night.
6. Thanks for NOTHING, Bank of America, for announcing I will soon have to pay $5 per month to use my debit card.
Sayanora, debit world. I’m putting my big girl pants on and going balls to the wall credit from now on.
7. Thank you, Google images, for showing this picture when my full name is Googled. I’m sure all my new friends and future employers are very impressed.