1. …every time “All I Do is Win” comes on my iPod, I don’t get jacked up enough to punch somebody.
The song increases my pace by about a minute every time I hear it. I have a feeling I should load that song onto my running playlist around mile 26 next Sunday.
I’m sure I’ll look especially cool when I fist pump and the “every time I step up in the buil-il-din’” part comes on and I can’t control my urge to throw my hands in the hair.
… Penguins in New Zealand don’t wear sweaters. Just so you’re aware. All you Pinterest fanatics (I’m talking to you and your new knitting hobby, Maria) need to knit some baby sweaters for these guys and send them off.
3. …I didn’t look up the lyrics to “Pumped Up Kicks” by Foster the People. I got tired of sitting in my car singing, “aaaalll the other kids with the pumped up kicks better runn better runn.. I’ll rruuuunnn mah cup.”
…Aaaand now I’m officially disturbed and somewhat worried Mark Foster is going to kill me in my sleep.
4. …I don’t adore being a Love Grown Blogger (ugh, that’s such a big lie it hurts to type it). And on that note, I didn’t completely tear into every single one of these bags upon my package’s arrival on Tuesday.
Seriously – being a part of this company’s mission is fantastic, this granola makes me swoon, I love anything that has to do with spreadin’ some love.
And by the way, for all of my fellow love grown bloggers out there picking favorites, I’m calling you out. They’re all so amazing. It’s impossible to choose one.
Okay, fine. I think I like the raisin almond crunch the best.
Or the cocoa goodness.
Aaaand now I love my fridge.
5. …this child’s homework doesn’t make me want to teach:
If life really is that entertaining in a school, I will most definitely go take the praxis exam and educate young minds everywhere.
I’m not completely psyched to be reunited with all my college lovers this weekend.
6. …I wasn’t embarrassed for this Taylor Swift superfan on Ellen. She takes freakishly-obsessed-creeper to a whole ‘nother level. I was cringing watching it, wishing I had a bug in her ear telling her to “just be cool, man.”
Ellen put her in a costumed perfume bottle of Taylor’s new fragrance.
And told her she was going to Nashville to see Taylor again.
I wasn’t sure whether it was appropriate to cry with her or cry for her new reputation as creepiest T-Swift fan ever.
7. …(speaking of new fragrances), I am not obsessed with my new scent.
You already know how picky I am about my perfume. And you already know I maaayyy be wearing the same Creamy Coconut scent I’ve worn since high school. That stuff is now getting a vacation thanks to “Gorgeous.” I smell wonderful.
8. …last night, I didn’t my own hair for the first time since Saturday.
Little victories, people. Little victories.
Before you’re entirely grossed out, I did go to the hairdresser to have her wash my hair while I couldn’t. The stupid cuts all over my hands are finally healed enough for me to touch something without wanting to light myself on fire and end it all.
9. …I don’t like to exaggerate.
10. …I didn’t finish my FINAL “long” taper run last night. All that’s left on the schedule before the marathon is a 5, 3, 4, and 2 mile run. Smooth sailing from here on out.
11. …I’m not competely psyched for Homecoming weekend with all my college lovers.
[I really hope you read all of this with the post title in front of it. If you didn't, I assume you're super confused by now.]