So, this Thursday, I provide 13 things just for you. Because th- and th- go together.
1. You may have seen the badge on the left side of my blog, but I totally unintentionally kept my whole being a Love Blogger on the DL. Today, I announce it to the world.
Just spreadin’ the love. P.S., their blogger outreach program is so impressive. They sent me a video. I felt like a queen.
Obviously, I’m in good company with the other Love Bloggers.
2. I’m running 22 miles on Saturday. I don’t have any other concrete plans other than that and going out that night, but I assure you I’ll be getting fat somewhere in between.
3. Thank you to Rosh Hashashashashanana and the Jews, I get a four-day weekend. I had off work today, and I’m off work tomorrow for a doctor’s appointment here at my parent’s in North Carolina. Fist pump!
4. I made a new friend last week. Her name is Dori, and she is the niece of my good friend, Bethany. She was disappointed Chloe didn’t come to play, too. In due time, Dori. In due time.
5. Still obsessed with this song. Why, yes I do sing it out loud when I run. How did you know?
6. Lululemon opens in Virginia Beach TODAY. You bettah believe I’m gonna be storming the doors as soon as I get back in town on Friday. I’m on a mission for some speed shorts and a pair of those wonder unders.
..Or maybe I just like saying “wunder unders.”
By the way, that’s my mom making me model my gym uniform for my school in England so all my family back in America could make fun of me. I did not choose that outfit.
8. My fall was made so much brighter, happier, and sparklier with the announcement that we will indeed celebrate Halloween this year. That’s right, Marine Corps Marathon. You will not foil my favorite holiday.
I’ve got costume ideas brewin’…
9. Catawba Homecoming is shaping up to be a great success already. We’ve got big plans (via Pinterest).
10. My trainer sings this song to me every time I walk in the gym. I’m slowly catching on and broke down and narcissistically (not a word.. I’m aware but I’m going with it) downloaded it today.
11. The top of my foot hurts when flex my toes back. Is that bad? Anyone?
12. How ’bout them PHILLIES? 😉 Sorry ’bout it, Braves.
To all of my friends – consider yourselves warned.