Sorry I Ruined It.

September 23, 2011 · 34 comments

First off, let me just say that all I can think about when people mention the “space junk” headed for Earth today is Joe Dirt and his space poop.

“it’s a space peanut!”

Now. Let me also say, our Friend Alicia is such a talented photographer. Are you ready for a serious over-share of photos from Lisa-Marie’s wedding in July?

They’re so awesome, I can’t help but share. I hope you’re in a photo mood today.

You can see more of Alicia’s work at http://aliciawhitephoto.com. Or you can “Like” her on Facebook here! :)

Lemme put’cho garter on. ;)

Does this not scream blushing bride? I adore the joy in these.

LM with her soon-to-be mother-in-law before the wedding

This lady literally stalked LM’s bridal portraits. She kept peeking in, saying “she is the most BEAUTIFUL bride I’ve ever seen!”
I love that Alicia caught us politely laughing at with her.

Waiting for the ceremony. Love this so much.

Backstreet’s back, alright!

Just try and pretend like this isn’t a perfect mother and father of the bride shot.

bridal party in front of the beach!

SO HAPPY FOR THE LM AND SETH.

Now, that one’s a mantlepiece framer.

Clearly, I thought we were all doing Blue Steel. Look how tough the Junior Bridesmaid and I look.

You see, I have a slight history of adding just a little somethin’ to photos…

Sorry, guys. Sorry I ruined your photo.

1 Lisa @ I'm an Okie September 23, 2011 at 2:27 pm

I love her dress! So cute. and gorgeous photos.
Lisa @ I’m an Okie recently posted..Growing into FamilyMy Profile

2 Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries September 23, 2011 at 2:44 pm

The last one made me LOL fo’ real. LM looked beeeautiful – and your blue steel is on.point.
Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries recently posted..My Day Was MadeMy Profile

3 Brittany September 23, 2011 at 2:51 pm

Such pretty pictures!! haha you are hilarious

4 Samantha @ Health, Happiness & Skinny Jeans September 23, 2011 at 2:52 pm

I absolutely love those wedding shots. I am obsessed with wedding photogrpahy and would spend 50% of the budget to get a really skilled photographer if I had to. Your friend is amazing and I wish she lived in or around Toronto!!
Samantha @ Health, Happiness & Skinny Jeans recently posted..Feature Friday Recipes- Let’s Talk Power SaladsMy Profile

5 Emmarie @ Bananas And Beer September 23, 2011 at 3:08 pm

Who doesn’t love a good photo-bomb?
Emmarie @ Bananas And Beer recently posted..The Good HurtMy Profile

6 PavementRunner September 23, 2011 at 3:10 pm

Those pictures are pretty darn cute. And the ones where you add the flavor are the best. Those are the ones with character. You can always have a typical photo that is pleasant. But having one where there is some spicy humor is always fun. Cheers.
PavementRunner recently posted..Star Wars Marathon: Episode IVMy Profile

7 Steph @ StephSnacks September 23, 2011 at 3:15 pm

These are the most beautiful wedding photos! What a nice couple.

8 Katie September 23, 2011 at 3:25 pm

Ahh, gorgeous wedding photos! I want to take wedding photos again (I mean, be in them…get married again) – she looks so happy!
Katie recently posted..Babycakes Friday: BlondiesMy Profile

9 Whit September 23, 2011 at 3:29 pm

Love her photographer & those pics! The wedding pics made me tear up! :)

10 Dorsa @ Running Thoughts September 23, 2011 at 3:37 pm

haha I love all of these. I too love ruining pictures :)

AND I LOVE WEDDINGS :)
Dorsa @ Running Thoughts recently posted..On my mind….My Profile

11 Brittany (A Healthy Slice of Life) September 23, 2011 at 3:49 pm

Wow- gorgeous bride!!!

And I love the Joe Dirt reference… it’s awful, but I like that movie! “I like to put an ‘e’ on the end and pronounce it dier-tay’ Bahahahaha :)
Brittany (A Healthy Slice of Life) recently posted..Post Baby Body: 1 Week Postpartum ProgressMy Profile

12 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss September 23, 2011 at 4:49 pm

ahaha. how about “I thank ah broke mah ayuss bone?”

13 Liz @ Southern Charm September 23, 2011 at 4:03 pm

Love these pictures!! Pure talent :)

14 Lindsay@ In Sweetness and In Health September 23, 2011 at 4:13 pm

Wow those pictures are fantastic! The couple is so cute together :). The bride looks gorgeous, and so do you!
Lindsay@ In Sweetness and In Health recently posted..Healthy Health Care ProvidersMy Profile

15 Sarah OUaL September 23, 2011 at 4:23 pm

BACKSTREET’S BACK! Lol so perfect. I like your 2nd photo bomb best.
Sarah OUaL recently posted..AVCRH : Hotel #2 – NayaraMy Profile

16 Lindsey @ Happy or Hungry September 23, 2011 at 4:58 pm

hahaha…the pics of you killed me. Especially the last one and the third to last, haha. Funny shtuff.
I love looking at wedding pics. Of anyone. Doesn’t matter.

LOVE JOE DIRT!!!! hahaha
Lindsey @ Happy or Hungry recently posted..Fear Street and GoosebumpsMy Profile

17 julie September 23, 2011 at 5:39 pm

these pictures are GAWJ. gawj. i’d like to hire that photographer to just follow me around in life and take pictures of me. is that wrong?
julie recently posted..i bet you didn’t know..My Profile

18 Tiffany @ texan on the run September 23, 2011 at 6:09 pm

i love that you are posting more frequently now :)

omg, although i am not a photographer by any means, i have extremel high standards when it comes to professional photography. it’s not like i’ve taken classes in it, but i personally judge based on how cheesy the posed ones are, how well the candid pictures capture the emotions, etc…and usually with photographers i see a few good ones but most of them i’m like meh….but i am so impressed with alicia’s photography skills that kills!!!!!

19 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss September 23, 2011 at 6:24 pm

I know! I think that’s what I love most about her photography. she captures emotions so well.

20 Heather @ Get Healthy with Heather September 23, 2011 at 6:15 pm

Lol your crazy faces you make in photos are hilarious! Such gorgeous wedding photos!

21 Lindsay September 23, 2011 at 6:56 pm

Those wedding photos are beautiful. I think photo bombed pictures are the best. It always gives them a certain personality and a more real feeling. You are hilarious!
Lindsay recently posted..Five Things this FridayMy Profile

22 Holly September 23, 2011 at 7:11 pm

Wow! Those photos are GORGEOUS! She is a stunning bride..and her dress- OMG..LOVE it!
My favorite is the two of them waiting for the ceremony. Just beautiful!
Holly recently posted..Making Light of Crohn’s DiseaseMy Profile

23 Julia @ The Coffee Crazed Teacher September 23, 2011 at 11:00 pm

Those photos are BEAUTIFUL! She is an amazing photographer and knows how to capture the perfect moment. The pictures of the bride and groom waiting for the ceremony is precious. Seriously, I am booking her already for my future -who-knows-when-that-will-happen wedding!

Oh, and side-note. You are totally hilarious and awesome. Can we be friends? :)
Julia @ The Coffee Crazed Teacher recently posted..The Bug Bit Me . . .My Profile

24 Alyssa @ Life of bLyss September 24, 2011 at 4:57 am

well, duh. :)

25 Kristen @ notsodomesticated September 24, 2011 at 12:42 am

Absolutely GORGEOUS pictures! You are gorgeous and of course, the bride was gorgeous. I love weddings. Hope you had a great time and ate lots of cake! ;)
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Baked ApplesMy Profile

26 Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy September 24, 2011 at 1:41 am

That dress fits her so well- beautiful! You girls all look very pretty too…love the photos :)
Emily @ Perfection Isn’t Happy recently posted..Food for Thought FridayMy Profile

27 Rach September 24, 2011 at 3:26 am

She is gorgeous! What a beautiful bride! And with such beautiful bridesmaids too. :) Photos are lovely – just love ‘em! Thanks for sharing, girl!
Rach recently posted..Chacos!My Profile

28 Lizzie September 24, 2011 at 4:22 am

aww that wedding looks amazing! im so glad u had a good time!!!!
Lizzie recently posted..MnM+high school so far!My Profile

29 kristen September 24, 2011 at 4:35 am

I love wedding pictures! And those were REALLY pretty!

30 Meg September 24, 2011 at 1:11 pm

HAHAHAHA this made my day.

I love you. I miss you. My phone is being a terd.

31 Liz @ iheartvegtables September 24, 2011 at 10:35 pm

Those pictures are SO cute!!! I love love love them!! You all look so beautiful!
Liz @ iheartvegtables recently posted..Let Us Break [Garlic] Bread TogetherMy Profile

32 jassy @ Healthy Egg September 25, 2011 at 2:55 pm

the wedding photos look great :)
jassy @ Healthy Egg recently posted..RunMy Profile

33 Erika - The Teenage Taste September 25, 2011 at 10:35 pm

Oh my goodness – those pictures are beautiful! And the bride looks absolutely stunning – love her dress! :-)
Erika – The Teenage Taste recently posted..Bacon Cheddar Beer BreadMy Profile