I’d be lying if I said I didn’t thoroughly enjoy the fact that I can see what search terms people type into Google to land over here.
I’d be rude if I didn’t share, right?
Some of my recent favorites:
1. “surprise disney fanny packs”
Clearly, you have come to the right place. You’re welcome, fanny pack searcher.
2. “hot mom” EVERY SINGLE DAY, someone finds my blog by typing those words into Google.
3.“ripped girls” I think you were looking for Meg‘s blog.
4.“tonsils and fillings” -Mmmm.. too many pictures like this?
5. “i need a leg massage” -Me too, dude. All. The. Time.
6. “jesse mccartney muscle” -There we have it. Solid proof I’m not the only one.
7. “pictures of painting baby cow on a rock” -I’m sorry, I can’t help you there. But I can show you a baby cow in rain boots.
8. “without pants” – I prefer to blog fully clothed.
9. “say mah” -“Whats up? Let’s slide. Alright, Alright.”
10. “anastasia hard” -No, really.. it’s easy. I taught you how to pronounce it.
11. “heat girl marathon sweat” I’m aware I sweat a lot when I run. No need to rub it in.
And I’ll leave you with:
12. “so long and thanks for all the fish”
I have no words.