Catching Up

August 1, 2011 · 24 comments

I know you’re wondering how the wedding went. And these few photos will suffice for a quick update while I’m still waiting on the collection of professional pictures to slap up here (our amazing wedding photographer is a blog reader, btw.. so you guys should all comment about how bad you want to see pictures for Alicia to see. ;))

We had a wedding. I gave a nice maid of honor speech. It was a big fat success.

And Lisa-Marie was absolutely stunning. Am I right, or am I right?

Seth agreed.

After he told me I “had a lotta makeup on.”

and I got a little quality time with this girl

And I even caught the bouquet. And then I showed my double-bouquetness in a cheerleadery fashion.

A big wedding recap will come later. For now, I’m here.

…with my new Victoria’s Secret bikinis.

Get excited… I have some awesome guest posts coming your way this week while I’m soaking up some sun and nice family time.

1 Jessica Martin August 1, 2011 at 4:16 am

You are absolutely GORGEOUS! Hope you had a great time:)
Jessica Martin recently posted..Follow me on twitter!My Profile

2 Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn August 1, 2011 at 4:50 am

YOU COULD START A NEW CHEERLEADER STYLE!!! Like, wedding themed — or classy cheerleaders in semi-formal attire. Like cheerleading prom. You should market flower pom poms. Just sayin.
Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn recently posted..If you could read over my shoulderโ€ฆMy Profile

3 cait August 1, 2011 at 9:19 am

haha aww girl love this post ๐Ÿ™‚ looks like you had a fabulous time!! love weddings! xo
cait recently posted..August Already?!My Profile

4 Sam August 1, 2011 at 10:44 am

Can’t wait to see the pro photos! You all look stunning ๐Ÿ™‚ I love your black dress, gorgeous! Have fuuuun!
Sam recently posted..Podcast SundaysMy Profile

5 Ali @ Ali Runs August 1, 2011 at 12:05 pm

You all look gorgeous!! Congrats on a successful wedding ๐Ÿ™‚ Can’t wait to see the official pics!
Ali @ Ali Runs recently posted..Hills, Hills, and More HillsMy Profile

6 Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries August 1, 2011 at 12:19 pm

You looked stunning!! I think the bridesmaids in my froend’s wedding this weekend wore the same ones! White House Black Market?
Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries recently posted..Wedding Week Begins!My Profile

7 Jamie August 1, 2011 at 12:48 pm

BAHHA “a lotta makeup on” LOL you look amazing makeup or not.. and lisa-marie looks gorgeous! i keep forgetting you aren’t here- WAH. you MUST come meet us at murphys on sunday so you can meet court! last week i texted danny “your boy seth is getting married RIGHT NOW” and he just answered “too hot for tux” …..boys. i thought it would spark some images of marrying me but guess not.. BAHAH love you come home
Jamie recently posted..bff: dynamite beauty essentialsMy Profile

8 Hollie @lolzthatswim(andrun) August 1, 2011 at 1:04 pm

The bride is so beautiful as are you! I cannot wait to see the rest of the recap! ๐Ÿ™‚
Hollie @lolzthatswim(andrun) recently posted..2 Mile Open Water SwimMy Profile

9 My Blonde Moments August 1, 2011 at 2:35 pm

Ohh I love the dresses you wore! Very classy and cute. That’s a bridesmaid dress I could actually see being worn again. You all looked lovely ๐Ÿ™‚

10 meg @ pinkgiggles August 1, 2011 at 4:02 pm

you are so gorgeous ๐Ÿ™‚ I love weddings!
meg @ pinkgiggles recently posted..Freely BeMy Profile

11 Jenny (Fit Girl Foodie) August 1, 2011 at 4:20 pm

You are gorgeous missy!! Love the sexy dress ๐Ÿ˜‰
Jenny (Fit Girl Foodie) recently posted..Party Time Wedding!My Profile

12 Jenn L @ Peas and Crayons August 1, 2011 at 4:29 pm

ahhh glad it was a blast! you are ROCKING that dress girl! =) and LM looks GORGEOUS!!!!! (so do you. duh)
Jenn L @ Peas and Crayons recently posted..Greek Potato SaladMy Profile

13 alyssa - fashion fitness foodie August 1, 2011 at 8:52 pm

damn girl loooooking good. did you tape your speech??
alyssa – fashion fitness foodie recently posted..July RecapMy Profile

14 sara @ the foodie diaries August 2, 2011 at 12:02 am

1. YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL.
2. Your friend is one of the prettiest brides I’ve ever seen!
3. I love how crazy/fun/outgoing you are.
4. You rock because you hate Ashley too ๐Ÿ˜‰ #bachelorette

That’s all.

15 Lindsey @ Happy or Hungry August 2, 2011 at 12:26 am

Aww, you look BEAUTIFUL!!! As does the bride, of course. Everyone in this post looks beautiful! Well, Seth is alright
๐Ÿ™‚

Have a great little vaycay!
Lindsey @ Happy or Hungry recently posted..Reunited, and it Feels so Good!My Profile

16 Jamie @ snacktress August 2, 2011 at 7:14 am

You look gorgeous and so does the bride! Have a great time!

17 Rach August 2, 2011 at 8:25 pm

Oooh you caught the bouquet, eh?? *wink wink nudge nudge*

Okay, I’ll quit being weird now, haha! Anyway, you are gorgeous as is the bride! Congrats to her and her husband! How wonderful. Enjoy the beach, girl!
Rach recently posted..Birthday Weekend!My Profile