A Word of Advice.

August 10, 2011 · 47 comments

I feel in Crazy, Stupid, Love with this movie. Seriously.

Go see it.

And if you need a reason to go see it other than multiple hilarious scenes and a pretty crazy storyline…

(source)

(source)

(source)

(source)

(source)

(source)

(source)

REALLY, Ryan Gosling? Really? When did you start looking like that?

Don’t change a thing.

Know what else? I spent the first 10 minutes of the movie trying to figure out where I recognized the girl who played Steve Carell’s babysitter.

(source)

Recognize her?

(source)

How about here?

My favorite model from America’s Next Top Model, Cycle 11, Analeigh Tipton. Um, am I totally out of the loop that she’s become the next fresh face in Hollywood?

And homegirl stars in it, too.

(source)

Dear Emma, wanna be best friends? I’ll make you skinny margaritas.

I digress. Just go see the movie.

1 Kace August 10, 2011 at 12:57 pm

Mmmm…Ryan and I go all the way back to Remeber the Titans. He sure has grown up nicely though. Damn.
Kace recently posted..Daddy’s GirlMy Profile

2 Jennie @ Designed to be Fit August 10, 2011 at 12:58 pm

I have been in love with him since Breaker High way back in the 90’s! He definitely grew up to be a hottie since then.

3 Nikki August 10, 2011 at 1:07 pm

Yum. I confess, he is a BIG reason I want to see the movie. Laugh a few times? Eh, yeah, that’s a plus. See a hot, topless Ryan? Hell yeah.
Nikki recently posted..Day 77: Who Needs Words – Pictures Say So Much (Quick Run Update too!)My Profile

4 cait August 10, 2011 at 1:14 pm

i NEED to see this movie πŸ˜‰ ummmmm want to come to the Chi and see it with me πŸ˜‰ mmk great! nothing better then seeing Ry shirtless.. I mean is that EVEN a question?!
cait recently posted..Not Again…Pinterest QuotesMy Profile

5 Jonesy August 10, 2011 at 1:18 pm

this is my absolute fav new movie. I’m contemplating spending the $80.00 it will cost me to see it againnnnnn.

6 Lindsey @ Happy or Hungry August 10, 2011 at 1:20 pm

Ryan used to be in this Canadian show called Breaker High when I was in early high school and I used to die. for. him. I thought we were going to get married. Ahh, young love πŸ™‚
Lindsey @ Happy or Hungry recently posted..I am Joe PesciMy Profile

7 Lindsay@ In Sweetness and In Health August 10, 2011 at 1:31 pm

I LOVED that movie! Ryan Gosling is a sex god. I would totally do him in a heart beat ;). And Emma Stone is amazing. I kinda want to be her. Can’t wait to see her in The Help!
Lindsay@ In Sweetness and In Health recently posted..I Used to Be…My Profile

8 Stephanie @ Vegetarian Bakeaholic August 10, 2011 at 1:32 pm

I really want to see this movie! And the fact that I have a girl crush on Emma Stone is only part of it. Ok, maybe most of it. πŸ™‚
Stephanie @ Vegetarian Bakeaholic recently posted..Tofu Scramble BurritosMy Profile

9 Parita @ myinnershakti August 10, 2011 at 1:34 pm

Agree 100%…this movie was awesome! And Ryan Gosling…umm hello!!!

10 Lauren August 10, 2011 at 1:42 pm

I loved Emma Stone until I heard rumors that she and Ryan are dating in real life…if this is true she is officially on my Bad List!!! I claimed Ryan years ago, I will fight her!! hahaha Seriously though, he is my #1 fave male actor/celeb/hottie/etc. He actually seems to have brains and is such an underrated actor. Definitely see him in Fracture if you haven’t already!!

11 Emily August 10, 2011 at 1:55 pm

Holy cow. I went to see this yesterday and I almost jumped into the screen…cause logically that would get me to Mr. Gosling. There were some middle school broads sitting in front of me ohhhhing and awwwwing and I was all like, “wow, such immature girls. Little do they know he’s pretty much mine.” Looking back I’m mortified that I thought such a thought, but hey, Gosling will do that to ya

12 Jessica @ Stylish Stealthy and Healthy August 10, 2011 at 2:37 pm

Ahhhh I <3'ed Analeigh! That's awesome, I'm happy to see one of those girls actually doing something πŸ™‚
The other girl I always see is Brie from like season 5. She's in all the Garnier Nutrisse commercials. Do work ANTM.

13 The Teenage Taste August 10, 2011 at 2:43 pm

I wanna see Crazy Stupid Love so badly! Too bad it’s rated R – I don’t think my parents will be too crazy about that. I guess I’ll go see it at a friend’s house. πŸ˜‰
Have a great day, Alyssa! πŸ˜€
The Teenage Taste recently posted..Peach Pineapple CrumbleMy Profile

14 Jamie August 10, 2011 at 2:55 pm

I need to see this! Either this or the one with Justin&Mila!
Jamie recently posted..update on kickin’ those habitsMy Profile

15 Sam August 10, 2011 at 3:05 pm

Mmm I love him so much haha. And i love how everyone mentioned breaker high! I loooved that show! he is so attractive…ahhh. And I really like the girl from ANTM too! That’s pretty cool. I guess I have to watch it now πŸ˜›
Sam recently posted..On a lighter note.My Profile

16 Brittany @ A Spoonful of Peanut Butter August 10, 2011 at 3:13 pm

I wanted to see the movie when I saw the previews, but if I get to see Ryan with his shirt off periodically, now I REALLY want to go see it! πŸ˜› Thought he was hot before, but when DID he get all built like that?…
Brittany @ A Spoonful of Peanut Butter recently posted..Go Big or Go HomeMy Profile

17 Ali @ Ali Runs August 10, 2011 at 3:13 pm

I am in love with Ryan Gosling and have been since he had a smaller role in Remember the Titans! YUM!!
Ali @ Ali Runs recently posted..Philadelphia Marathon Training: 8 MilesMy Profile

18 Kristen Prusak August 10, 2011 at 3:20 pm

I totally googled the babysitter’s character’s name in the movie to confirm that it was Analeigh! I had no clue she was into acting now.

and this movie absolutely re-affirmed my love for the one Ryan Gosling…swooon!!

19 Liz @ Something To Chew On August 10, 2011 at 3:48 pm

I NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE!! Solely to see his abs.
Liz @ Something To Chew On recently posted..Chewin’ On ShoesMy Profile

20 Brittany August 10, 2011 at 4:03 pm

Oh my God is that really the girl from ANTM? I was trying to figure it out the whole movie who she was, crazy! I thought she was like 12 years old though. & seriously, Ryan Gosling is an angel. I drooled the entire movie

21 Katie M August 10, 2011 at 5:02 pm

Wasn’t that movie just adorable?! Even my hubby loved it! =)

22 Carrie (Moves 'N Munchies) August 10, 2011 at 6:17 pm

i heard it was bad!! but now i wna see itttt!!
Carrie (Moves ‘N Munchies) recently posted..WIAW fo real!My Profile

23 Sarah OUaL August 10, 2011 at 7:08 pm

Want. All of it. Want now.
Sarah OUaL recently posted..Brain Surgery & I Probably Need SomeMy Profile

24 girl in the pink August 10, 2011 at 8:11 pm

Ahh I’ve loved Ryan Gosling since the Notebook. *swoon*

25 Amy August 10, 2011 at 8:24 pm

I loved loved loved this movie! I have a total girl crush on Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling looked AMAZING! I couldn’t believe how much he’s bulked up! And Steve Carrell’s character made me laugh the entire time.
Amy recently posted..iPad2 and must have apps (oh hi Flipboard)My Profile

26 sara @ the foodie diaries August 10, 2011 at 9:26 pm

I have yet to hear something bad about this movie. AKA I need to go see it now!

OH and dear Ryan Gosling, if you stumble upon this post, marry me?? I’m the game changer πŸ˜‰
sara @ the foodie diaries recently posted..Who’s Who?My Profile

27 Kristen @ notsodomesticated August 10, 2011 at 11:39 pm

I love Ryan Gosling. He’s so good in “The Notebook.” I definitely want to go see this movie!! πŸ™‚
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..WIAW and Reality TVMy Profile

28 Jenny (Fit Girl Foodie) August 11, 2011 at 1:33 am

Yummy Ryan, I want a piece of that πŸ˜‰
Jenny (Fit Girl Foodie) recently posted..[WIAW] Fashionably LateMy Profile

29 meg @ pinkgiggles August 11, 2011 at 1:52 am

seriously..when did ryan gosling start looking so good. i remember the days when he was so dorky on breaker high. lol
meg @ pinkgiggles recently posted..What I ate wednesdayMy Profile

30 Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy August 11, 2011 at 2:41 am

Ah, I want to see that movie so bad! I love Ryan Gosling!

31 Jill @ SA Newlywed August 11, 2011 at 6:41 pm

Holy Ryan Gosling was he smoking in that movie or what?! I felt wrong seeing it with my fiance. hahaha.

Also, I went home and online shopped because he looked so damn sharp in the movie it made me want to dress better! This could have also been from the fact that I went to see it at Alamo Drafthouse where you can drink and after a few beers online shopping gets a lot easier!

32 Jessica @ Healthy Dairyland August 11, 2011 at 6:51 pm

Waaah I wanna see this movie so bad and no one will go with me! Ryan Gosling looks freaking adorable (ok really, he looks smokin hot) and I love Emma Stone!
Jessica @ Healthy Dairyland recently posted..Everything I LoveMy Profile

33 Nicole @ Of Cookies and Carrots August 12, 2011 at 12:54 am

I LOVED tha tmovie, have already seen it twice… and Ryan Gosling is TO DIE FOR.

I thought it was really well done and had a few legit plot twists I ddnt’ see coming… looooved it.

and I don’t watch america’s next top model but holy WOW she looks different!

n
Nicole @ Of Cookies and Carrots recently posted..the boy who lived [universal studios]My Profile

34 Melissa @ Live, Love, & Run August 14, 2011 at 2:44 am

Dude, he was yummy in The Notebook…even as a scruffy mess, what are you talking about when did he start looking like that!? πŸ˜‰ He’s delicious. πŸ˜€
Melissa @ Live, Love, & Run recently posted..what you didn’t know…My Profile