There’s some suurious party planning that goes into a Bachelorette Party. You need some sweet deco, some cutesy invites, and all the food/drinks the bride loves.
So, now that I’m a seasoned pro in throwing Bachelorette parties, I figured I’d share some of my expertise.
1. DO exactly as the bride says. Don’t deviate from her wishes. You don’t want that bridezilla. Oh no you don’t.
Lisa-Marie wanted a classy little lingerie shower. I decided on a chocolate theme, and I made some invitations up. Which leads me to my next tip…
The best party hosts leaves the invitees guessing!
3. DO get some awesome decor way ahead of time. I knew my life would be crazy leading up to the party, so I bought decorations beforehand from The House of Bachelorette. I highly recommend using them – I got everything in one place and my delivery came super fast.
4. DO go all banana sandwich on fun food ideas.
I finally tried Jenn‘s baked cookie dough wontons!
5. DON’T forget your weenie straws when you go out on the town.
7. DO keep the bride laughing at all times.
8. DON’T forget to take pretty bridal party pictures.
9. DO prepare to give lots of hugs when it “all starts to get real.”
10. DO getchaself limo. I swear to you, it’s so worth it.
But that’s the most obvious no-brainer of them all, isn’t it?