Instead of calling today’s post “random,” I’ll put in this way – these days, with trying to fit it all in, my brain is on shuffle.
1. Look! To the left of the page! I finally have a button for the Life of bLyss Facebook page! Go slap that “like” button with a mouse click. I know you want to.
2. Speaking of the Bride-to-Be, I am officially stocked for the Bachelorette Party. Who’s psyched?
3. I was an efficient wildwoman yesterday. Between a gym visit, party-prep, errands, and laundry, I was attacking my to-do list. Feels so good!
Speaking of laundry.. look what I found in the dryer.
Yeah, that’s a little size sticker. In my dryer. Which means I had to have worn something with the sticker still on. If you saw me and noticed this, thanks a lot.
4. My cousin needs to start a food blog. Or just send me pretty pictures with her nice DSLR camera and let me tell everybody her creations are mine.
5. TODAY, I hit a training milestone – I will run the farthest I have ever run at one time. From here on out, that will happen every week (and will be documented on my training log), but just thinking about my first 14-miler today makes my heart race. I’m ready.
Kinda weird how I get so amped for a half marathon, and today is “just another run” at a farther distance.
And special thanks to Robby for agreeing to run with me. Everybody knows I’d probably go crazy not having anyone to jabber to for an entire 14 miles.
If I can’t have my running twin, I’ll settle for her boyfriend.
6. If I can find the time, I’m considering getting certified to be a personal trainer in October. I’m a little angry with myself that I didn’t think of this before, but earning money for my love for fitness would be a pretty sweet deal. I think I’d love it.
And, hey… maybe that will mean I can bring BodyPump to VA Beach.
…would you take a fitness class with me as your instructor?
7. I need to buy a coffee maker for my house. Most of you will probably gasp that I don’t already have one, but I’ve been putting it off because I’m already bad at hydrating myself, I don’t want to become dependent on coffee, and I still haven’t decided what kind I want. Is the Keurig worth it for how expensive the little K-cups are? Do I just want to get a baby one-cup brewer? Should I get a big dog coffeemaker? Suggestions would be appreciated.
I’m ending this on #7 cause it’s my favorite number. It was my field hockey number in college, too. Bam.