Remember This Pup?

June 1, 2011 · 19 comments

Incase you don’t remember, Chloe was my birthday surprise in January.

Would you believe me if I told you she now looks like this?

with our amazing breeder and her trainer, Stacy

My baby is all grown up!

And she’s got such proud grandparents.

I went home for Memorial Day and got to go visit Chloe to see her last few days of boot camp before coming home to get spayed. It was so impressive to watch her show off all she has learned.

Stacy, her breeder, said she’s so smart. She got it from her mama.

heel…

(look who’s ready for runs with Mom!)

..and sit.

Chloe loooves Stacy.

I owe a huge thank-you to Stacy, Chloe’s breeder and trainer, for doing such an awesome job with Chloe. And if anyone is wanting a black lab puppy in the near future, Chloe’s birth mama, Kate, is off getting knocked up again. You’re welcome!

Although I was impressed with Chloe’s new skillz, my favorite part of my visit was when Stacy gave Chloe the okay to come say hi to me.

“MAMMAAAA!”

I got tackled. With so many kisses.

Reunited and it feeeels so gooood!

And now, she’s at home with her Opa and Gigi awaiting getting spayed tomorrow. 🙁

“Pyyeeeugh. Don’t make me go. Bleugh.”

1 Jenny June 1, 2011 at 7:05 pm

Awww Chloe is adorable! And she’s so big now 😀 I definitely miss having a dog, they give you just as much love as a person can 🙂

2 Samantha June 1, 2011 at 7:10 pm

Awww she’s grown up so fast! Everyone in my family except my mom wants a black lab puppy — we’ve got his named picked out and everything! Little Chloe looks so happy (:

3 Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) June 1, 2011 at 7:37 pm

N’aww Chloe is so CUTE and the two of you reunited is so so adorable!! And wow she’s grown SO MUCH!! Hehe I might steal her from you… 😉

4 kris June 1, 2011 at 7:45 pm

My good vet friend says wait a few months for those tough runs…it’s hard on the knees!!!! 🙂 Just a little tip! She looks great!

5 simplyshaka June 1, 2011 at 8:35 pm

I’m glad that Chloe’s slut days are behind her! Kidding of course but seriously….hope he surgery goes ok. I cannot believe how big she is getting!!!

6 myhighonlife June 1, 2011 at 9:32 pm

Ah she got so big!! They grow soo fast. She’s still super adorable though 🙂

7 kbwood June 1, 2011 at 10:48 pm

youre from VA beach?? i have a good friend here- he is from VA beach!!!!!!

8 Mel June 1, 2011 at 11:26 pm

She’s so big now! But still beautifulll! It will be so fun to have her back soon.

9 Jessica @ Stylish Stealthy and Healthy June 2, 2011 at 1:28 am

She is so sweet. I keep trying to convince my husband our pup needs a new friend… 🙂

10 Ma Ma Megan June 2, 2011 at 1:38 am

My puppy is a black lab as well (although he is not a puppy anymore I still call him that) 😛
They are the best dogs!

11 Katelyn June 2, 2011 at 1:40 am

Hahaha I love your Chloe sound effects. YOUR BABY IS ALL GROWN UP!!! She even looks like you 😉 Just kidding but I cannot wait to meet that bundle of furry adorableness, tell her Aunt Katelyn lovessss her oodles!

12 runyogarepeat June 2, 2011 at 1:45 am

Aw she is so adorable! I bet you can’t wait to take her running!

13 applesnoats June 2, 2011 at 1:23 pm

yay chloe is baaaack,I can’t believe how big she is now!!!I would love to have one of chloe’s “sibs” but I can’t get one until Im done with volleyball..too much traveling during season:( booo

14 Alissa @ Not Just Apples June 5, 2011 at 7:00 pm

Such a cute pup and grown into a beautiful dog – what a proud mama you must be! 🙂