Are You Ready, VB?

June 3, 2011 · 28 comments

Remember these pretty ladies?

Triple Trouble.

That’s right. My college best friends. Yes, we were known as “Triple Trouble,” inseparable for four years.

And I’m SOSOSO EXCITED for their first trip to visit me in Virginia Beach this weekend!

We were little babies when we met…

And now we’re (sorta) grown-ups.

But let’s be honest. What’s the fun in acting like a grown-up?

Yes, we are in a bathtub, yes, Abby was Peter Pan peanut butter for Halloween, yes, we thought we were cool with those sparkly “headbands,” and yes, we all needed some static guard.

In a few short weeks, the three of us will live in Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia. It’s sad to not be three steps away from each other anymore, but it just makes our time together that much more perfect. πŸ™‚

I hope these chickadees are ready for some beach fun. Cause I suuuure am!

And for your (or maybe just my) enjoyment… I present to you,

Triple Trouble: About to Take VB By Storm:

P.S. Life of bLyss now has a Facebook page! Yesss.

1 movesnmunchies June 3, 2011 at 5:21 pm

I’m ready.

2 movesnmunchies June 3, 2011 at 5:22 pm

ahah WAIT did u make that Blyss productions intro!?!? SKILL!

3 Brittany June 3, 2011 at 5:39 pm

This is awesome!!! Ya’ll are going to have so much fun πŸ™‚ xoxo

4 Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) June 3, 2011 at 5:39 pm

WOAH your videos are AWESOME!! Teach me how to be as cool as you please?! K thanks πŸ˜‰

5 Hollie @ Lolzthatswim(andRun) June 3, 2011 at 6:12 pm

I agree with Emma. Can you teach me to be as cool as you. You are hilarious.

6 Daner June 3, 2011 at 7:25 pm

Cute video!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!

P.S when i first saw Woodson 428 and those kinda blue/green sheets– i thought “oh no! she is not showing the—throw up, pee basket, dump it on myself” video was coming out. and i was going to be a tad bit upset with you— only after LOLing at my computer screen.

Did i mention… I CANT WAIT!

7 theAlmostRunner June 3, 2011 at 7:31 pm

Girl you are SO PRETTY! And your “favorite flats” from yesterday killed me. Adorable!

8 Jenn L @ Peas and Crayons June 3, 2011 at 8:51 pm

haha I had just found you on fbook too! =) I think I liked you with my P&C page? though I need to with my reg account too! cause you rock like that =)

the bubble bath photo is CLASSIC! love it!

9 Mariah@Apples"N"Oats June 3, 2011 at 8:55 pm

haha peanut butter for halloween…genius!!looks like your gunna have some fun this weekend:)

10 Michele June 3, 2011 at 9:24 pm

Just found your blog – love it, bookmarked it! How did you make that video?? Getting together with friends is the BEST- my best friend and I actually go to virginia beach each summer and it has become our favorite past time! We’ve known each other since high school and sometimes we’ll go months without talking but then when we get together it’s like no time ever passed! Have a great time with your girls πŸ™‚

11 alex June 3, 2011 at 9:30 pm

HAHA I love the video!! And we have the same costume designer.

That Peter Pan costume is amazing. I may have found a winner for this year!!

12 Erin Kidd June 3, 2011 at 9:31 pm

I hope you take some great pics this weekend so that I can stalk them πŸ™‚

13 runyogarepeat June 4, 2011 at 2:43 am

Have a blast! I’m living in my college town this summer, and it’s already been way too much fun.

14 Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn June 4, 2011 at 3:16 am

Did you make that on iMovie?! Please give me your talent. Slash you three are BABES, I can’t wait to find my girls in college!!

15 moveovercelery June 4, 2011 at 2:20 pm

Hahaha, you girls are too cute! Loved that video. I’m basking in all the cute biffle love that’s going on here!

I hope you guys have tons of fun at the beach! Enjoy every minute!

16 Rach @ This Italian Family June 4, 2011 at 4:54 pm

You three look like you have had some amazing times together!! You make me miss my besties from college! Hope you have the BEST weekend!! πŸ˜€

17 fashionfitnessfoodie June 5, 2011 at 11:52 am

cant wait to see what type of trouble you got into this weekend πŸ™‚

18 Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries June 5, 2011 at 12:01 pm

Yayyy for college friends!! Drink too much, laugh too loud and eat too much “college food.”

Example of college food: I have Burger King at 1:30 AM last night (this morning.) It was a good idea at the time… πŸ˜‰

19 kissmybroccoli June 5, 2011 at 9:00 pm

Wow! Looks like you are going to have a BLAST in VB!

Love, love, love that video!

20 keepnthefaith June 6, 2011 at 12:24 am

How awesome! My bestie ad I have had some crazy good times together as well, most of them involving food at midnight πŸ˜‰

21 Mel June 6, 2011 at 3:33 pm

Soo cute – hope you girls had fun – looks like it’s always a great time!! Just wondering – what video editing software do you use? Final Cut? (Video editing is part of my job (for a school too) too! haha)

22 what katie's baking June 6, 2011 at 4:27 pm

lol loved the video!!
you girls are all gorgeous!
just liked your FB page! πŸ™‚