So Much Love

March 31, 2011 · 29 comments

I’m in love with the love that has surrounded me over the past few days.

For one, I won Kristina‘s Love Grown Foods granola giveaway. And we all know about my little love affair with granola. It’s pretty clear this package made me a very, very happy, full-bellied girl.

The almond packages are both already demolished, and the cocoa goodness is beckoning to me every single time I open up the pantry. Mmmm!

you rock, Kristina!

I’m in love with my growing little puppy.

Check out her newest trick!

I’m in love with all of the love I’ve gotten from you guys, from friends, and from my family. Seriously, it’s amazing how supported and loved you all can make me feel. Special shoutout goes to¬†Rach… thank you – you’re so awesome.

I’m in love with the obnoxious amounts of sun dresses I purchased last week online. Helloooo, Springtime!

some green off-the-shoulders fo me..

I want to traipse around a garden in this dress. on my bike with a basket.

I've got a big thing going on with the color purple right now.

and blue will always be my constant.

I think I’m ready for some warm, sunny day drinking weather. Now, where are my day drinking shades? Cause I love those, too.

Speaking of Spring, tomorrow is opening day of baseball season (for the Phils, at least, A.K.A. the only team that matters). And I love it. It’s the Most! Wonderful time! Of the yeeeaaaarrrr.

go Phillies!

I can finally break out all my Phils gear I’ve been staring at longingly in my closet since last October.

I love the fact that I busted out a whole new dresser and bedside table in a matter of two days.

Maybe all this love is due to high levels of paint fumes ;)

before... with the help of Chloe and Napolean Dynamite

aaaand... ta-da!

I love having a big, new dresser, and I love my sweet Poppop for letting me have some of his old furniture.

What are you loving right now?

1 Dad March 31, 2011 at 3:47 pm

Lovin YOU

XO

2 Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) March 31, 2011 at 3:52 pm

What am I loving…er…YOU :)

I’m LOVING the look of those dresses!! I am definitely coming to steal your wardrobe, so watch out!! :P

3 getalivingsense March 31, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Aw your puppy is so adorable! I am lovin’ that you also love the Phillies, AND call your grandpa “poppop”! That’s also what I called mine! Glad you’re lovin’ life! :)

4 Jess (In My Healthy Opinion) March 31, 2011 at 4:05 pm

I’m loving this post! :)
Those dresses make me want summer to happen NOW!

5 Parita @ myinnershakti March 31, 2011 at 4:27 pm

Those dresses are super cute! Love them all! I am also loving the fact that spring is right around the corner (hopefully) and that I get to move into my apartment tomorrow. :) YAY!

6 Claire @ Live and Love to Eat March 31, 2011 at 5:29 pm

I love your positive attitude, pup, and your blog! xo

7 Hollie @ Lolzthatswim(andRun) March 31, 2011 at 5:33 pm

I’m jealous of that sun dress. When I come home in a few weeks for a couple of days (please guard your things…). Umm, I am actually really contemplating buying it.

8 Alyssa March 31, 2011 at 6:01 pm

haahah, Hollie, as long as you replace it with something good, you’re so welcome to my closet. ;)

9 Stephanie@MyThornshaveRoses March 31, 2011 at 6:01 pm

I’m loving the frolicking in the garden dress and your dad’s comment. :)

10 Jenny March 31, 2011 at 6:05 pm

I’m loving those spring dresses you posted, so cute! I’m also loving this awesome warm weather :D

11 (what runs) Lori March 31, 2011 at 6:33 pm

Your puppy! ooooooooohhhhhh so cute!

Um, I love those dresses too. Very cute. How’s the green, off the shoulder, one fit? I like VS dresses… sometimes.

I’m lovin’ that I just had my first personal training client this morning! Went great!
I’m lovin’ the AMAZING 80 degree weather today!
I’m lovin’ that tomorrow is Friday and that marks the weekend!!!!

12 Alyssa March 31, 2011 at 7:16 pm

me, too! I hate how it’s always hit or miss. I love the green, but it was definitely a chance I took that it’d fit really strangely. I found a cute belt to wear with it, too.

and YAY for your personal training! I’d love to do that!

13 Sable@SquatLikeALady March 31, 2011 at 6:39 pm

Chloe is SO CUTE! Aaaawwwww. Those big PAWS! :) I am dying over here.

I love…this post! Your positivity! The color purple! The sun (now it just needs to come out)!

14 Rachel @ The Avid Appetite March 31, 2011 at 7:07 pm

I am loving those dresses, the fact that tomorrow is Friday, and that I have dinner all done at home in the crockpot! Yay!

15 This Italian Family March 31, 2011 at 7:11 pm

Oh my goodness, seriously love those dresses. Can you please live closer so I can share your clothes? Mkay, thanks. ;)

And hey, thanks for the shout out. Never forget that you are loved!

16 movesnmunchies March 31, 2011 at 7:44 pm

LOVING ALL THE LOVE! chloe is one cute pup!! what a good little pupster!!!!
im loving the fact that its only 8:45 right now and I’ve got a butt load of reality tv shows to catch up on.. YEAH!

17 Sophia @ Raven Waves March 31, 2011 at 8:16 pm

So glad you’re so happy! Yay for Opening Day! Can’t wait to see my Cubbies play! One thing that I’m definitely lovin’ right now…my girls nights! I love being with my friends and talking about the most random things ever!

18 Jenn @ Peas & Crayons March 31, 2011 at 9:13 pm

oooh I looooooooooove painting furniture! and I def will join you for some daytime drinks in our fab sundresses with our drinking sunnies on =) sounds good to meee! <3

19 mickiruns March 31, 2011 at 9:30 pm

Paint fumes or not, Love is a wonderful thing.

(hugs)

20 Kace March 31, 2011 at 9:53 pm

OPENING DAY IS MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!!!!!

21 Hungry Dancer March 31, 2011 at 10:48 pm

Yay for love!!! Your dog is adorable!!!

22 Amy April 1, 2011 at 1:24 am

Loving YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When are you coming to see me???? I have a new hot neighbor! ;)

23 Kelli@Baker on the Run April 1, 2011 at 2:27 am

I am loving: being at Disneyland with my family (yay!), by some miracle not getting burnt by reapplying sunscreen every two seconds (or hours, it’s so often it could be either one), and peanut butter. I always love peanut butter ;)

24 tinkerbelle86 April 1, 2011 at 8:46 am

hey gorgeous lady, you are loved right back. especially when we all have sun dress envy!!!

25 Katelyn April 1, 2011 at 11:32 am

Your puppy is so stinking cute!!! And I am loving those dresses, I’m so excited for the spring so I don’t have to wear PANTS

26 Colleen @ The Lunchbox Diaries April 1, 2011 at 1:06 pm

Let’s cheers to love! I was talking to my friend the other day about day drinking. I was like “Oh God, this is our first spring out of college. Is it still acceptable to day drink?!” Yes, we decided. It certainly is :)

27 Alyssa April 1, 2011 at 1:17 pm

OF COURSE IT IS! it’s mine as well. ;) we’ll make it look acceptable.

28 Jacq April 7, 2011 at 12:02 am

- I love that your furniture is now navy blue! It’s basically my favorite color for anything/everything. Clothing? My uniform is navy blue. Furnishings? Navy. Comforters/pillows? You guessed it, Navy. Shoes? Navy, baby! Keychains? Navy. (Sidenote: Favorite accent color for navy blue: various greens & pinks.)
- I’m loving that you and I have pretty much the same exact liberated feeling of leaving someone/something behind that never deserved us in the first place. Ain’t that lifting feeling something? GIRL POWER!
- I love that we keep up even better post-graduation than we did while we were on the same minuscule campus. Soooooo…I should prolly visit da beach. Yeah…I’m loving that idea, too…

29 Alyssa April 7, 2011 at 3:06 pm

ahaha, YES. I’m loving all of that too!

and I adore your navy love, and I love it TOOO.. but sadly, my furniture is black… ;) haaha.. to go with my black and white room!

but STILL. I do love navy as well. looove!